Live traffic reports and cameras for Singapore. Save your favorite cameras for quick access. The January 2018 release optimises for iOS11 and the iPhone X.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams.
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle auto refresh of camera images (will refresh every 10 seconds).
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Kilometres or Miles setting.
Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of the Singapore Government Land Transport Authority. Contains information from the Traffic Incidents and Traffic Cameras API which is made available under the terms of the Singapore Open Data Licence version 1.0.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.