Singapore SMRT and Taxi Guide
By Clean Micro, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you heading to Singapore? Here is some facts probably will help you:
Singapore metro or subway is known as SMRT and LRT; it has 8 lines.
The total number of stations on the SMRT is 57 with another 35 on the LRT system.
Public transportation is really convenient and cheap in Singapore; however, certain times of the day you have to rely on taxi.
Do you know how much you should pay for the taxi? Do you know who you should contact if you need to get somewhere and all the taxis are taken because it's raining or really busy? Do you know who to contact if you lose something?
Don't panic! You can rely on us to bring you a smooth trip in Singapore. The major modes of transportation in Singapore are the subway also known as SMRT, bus and taxi. Where to go, What are the travel tips? You will find all the info in this application.
- This application includes the latest subway map of Singapore SMRT, and time table for each stop. We will keep you notified when there is any update. The circle line is currently under construction, and we will update this application as new stations come on-line.
- Also included in this application is an interactive map to choose your start station and end station, and an optimum route planner to minimize your time spent in transit. The optimum route planner takes your starting subway station and your ending station and calculates the fastest time, the results display info includes line changes, station name report and estimated travel time. THE best part is you don't need to download anything from the internet. This application will pay for it's self many times over, as international data roaming is really expensive for travelers.
- A Travel guide section from Guidebook Galactic gives advice such as: how to take the subway, how to take the taxi, how to buy tickets, and some warnings for travelers not familiar with Singapore.
- If you plan to take a taxi and need to figure out how much the price is, we have this function included as well. The fare for taking a taxi will be estimated for peak and off-peak as well. If that's within budget, then you can call a reliable local taxi company to get a cab. The local taxi company's phone number list is included under taxi tab.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org or to request any additional features that you feel would be useful. Your feedback is very important to us.
Hope you have a wonderful trip in Singapore!
What's New in Version 1.3
Update the latest official release with Circle Line.
Map takes too long to update!
The map takes too long to update and makes scrolling around a pain. Also, how come the map is not updated? The Circle Line opened months ago.
This app is crap. Could not locate me and find a route. It has a basic paper map function that You can get on the smart web site!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 29, 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese
- Seller: Peter Harrington
- © Clean Micro, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.