By Musical Health Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to SingFit 2.0! If you’ve been with us since our 1.x days, we want to thank you for adding singing to your health routine by upgrading you to Professional Access in the new app. Please get in touch at Singing@SingFit.com to get your special privileges. During our launch month, we’ll be giving away 30 professional licenses to new users as well. Register after downloading the SingFit app for your chance to win.
Primarily distributed as a professional healthcare tool through our full service SingFit solutions, including the SingFit PRIME program for senior care, SingFit on iTunes offers consumers a first of its kind caregiving tool that harnesses a growing body of science that shows regular singing is real medicine. SingFit is the winner of the USC Keck School of Medicine Body Computing Challenge, the Healthy Aging Award at the Consumer Electronics Show and the American Telemedicine Association’s Most Innovative Award.
At its core, SingFit is mobile technology that digitizes the evidence-based music therapy protocol of lyric cuing. Featuring a proprietary Lyric Coach track, the SingFit app makes it simple for just about everyone, including people with dementia, autism and traumatic brain injuries, to sing and record their favorite songs. Just listen and sing. Developed by a team of music therapists; speech therapists, activities directors and occupational therapists can integrate SingFit into an overall treatment plan in order to aid in speech recovery, respiratory therapy or dementia care.
This special direct-to-consumer version of SingFit is free to download and comes with 12 complimentary classic songs, including Let Me Call You Sweetheart, This Little Light of Mine and When the Saints Go Marching In. A $4.99-a-month subscription fee allows access to more than 100 songs from the last 100 years specially chosen by our staff of music therapists. Songs include: Lean on Me, Tiny Dancer, I Believe I Can Fly, I Don’t Know Why and Lost Highway.
SingFit professional products feature libraries of more than 300 songs and come bundled with training, programming and support. To request a professional SingFit license email us at Singing@SingFit.com or call 323-677-2575.
SINGFIT SUBSCRIPTION INFO:
-$4.99 a month for unlimited access to the entire SingFit library
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that app.
-Individual song downloads that are part of the subscription catalog will disappear from the device if subscription is canceled, but any final recordings and free songs will remain.
What's New in Version 2.0.7
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 28, 2015
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: U-SING LLC
- © 2011, Musical Health Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SingFit Subscription Purchase$4.99