Enjoy singing along to your favorite karaoke songs wherever you go with The Singing Machine Karaoke App, in partnership with Stingray Karaoke. Try it for free with a selection of great songs that are refreshed monthly or purchase an In App subscription to sing along to more than 14,000** songs!
• Song library includes songs in the style of today's top-charting artists and yesterday's legends
• Browse most popular songs, recent additions, song charts, artists, by decade or language
• Search by title, artist or lyrics
• Get your karaoke party started quickly with a selection of pre-made party mixes in a variety of themes, including Party Time, Karaoke #Hits, Disco Party, Totally 80s, and more
• Add up to 100 songs to the song queue and keep the party going
• Save songs as favorites
• Sing along to songs with or without lead vocal (when available)
• High quality karaoke videos streamed over your mobile network or Wi-Fi to your phone or tablet. Switch to lyrics on black to save on bandwidth costs.
• Listen to 30 second samples of the more than 13,000** karaoke songs available by subscription (see below)
• Purchase one of two In App subscriptions to access full length version of all songs available (see below)
• Songs added regularly
• Connect with BlueTooth® to enjoy singing along to amplified music with any compatible Singing Machine* (audio only).
FULL SONG CATALOG OFFERS SONG CHOICE BEYOND COMPARE
The full song catalog consists of more than 13,000** licensed karaoke songs from many genres, eras and languages. Songs in the style of today’s artists like: Shawn Mendes, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Adele, and more. Songs in the style of yesterday’s legends: Elvis, The Beatles, Bon Jovi, Queen, ABBA and more. Genres include Pop, Rock, R&B/Hip-Hop, Disney, Country, Latin and more.
Today's Hits include (songs in the style of artists):
Shake it Off / Taylor Swift
Let It Go / Cast of Frozen
Despacito / Luis Fonsi
24K Magic / Bruno Mars
Hello / Adele
Thunder / Imagine Dragons
Paris / The Chainsmokers
Attention / Charlie Puth
Green Light / Lorde
Yesterday's Classics include (songs in the style of):
Bohemian Rhapsody / Queen
Summer of '69 / Bryan Adams
Girls Just Want To Have Fun / Cyndi Lauper
Eye Of The Tiger / Survivor
Sweet Caroline (Good Times Never Seemed So Good) / Neil Diamond
Ring Of Fire / Johnny Cash
The Gambler / Kenny Rogers
I Will Survive / Gloria Gaynor
Hound Dog / Elvis Presley
and many many more.
Songs added every Friday!
- Minor graphical interface issues when using app on iPhone 4s.
In App Subscriptions:
Access over 14,000** full length songs by purchasing one of two In App subscriptions:
• Weekly access. This subscription auto-renews, you will be billed weekly, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Monthly access. This subscription auto-renews, you will be billed monthly, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of purchase (or auto-renewal) in your local currency equivalent to the USD value as determined by the Apple App Store
• You may manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and selecting Subscriptions > Singing Machine Karaoke App
Learn more about The Singing Machine at www.singingmachine.com
*Singing Machine system must have BlueTooth® functionality. When using Bluetooth®, only audio is transmitted to the Singing Machine, the lyrics will not display on the machine’s built-in monitor.
**Number of songs varies by territory.
We've added a Restore Purchase button in My Account, to allow customers to restore In App purchases. We've also fixed a few bugs and have improved stability of the app.
Please update and enjoy singing karaoke today!
We'd love to hear your feedback. Please send us an email at email@example.com with any comments or questions you have about the Singing Machine Karaoke app. Thanks for updating.
Ratings and Reviews
I need help, or was I mislead?
To my understanding, the singing machine app just streams the songs from your mobile device but does not provide video to the built in screen on the stand that can project video to my t.v.? It is only the karaoke store that can project video and enable you to download to usb, cd-g; moreover, that I have to pay separately for these songs because the singing machine app and karaoke store are two different services? Well, sure as hell fooled me, I was under the impression that I would have video with the audio in one app. Confusing? Yes, bamboozled? I’m starting to think I was. I have purchased your subscription, I have purchase your merchandise but I don’t get the full package unless I pay more and more and more...
Hello. We are sorry to learn that you are disappointed. When pairing your mobile device to your Singing Machine karaoke machine via Bluetooth, only the audio will be transmitted to the karaoke machine. The scrolling lyrics will not be displayed on karaoke machine via Bluetooth, but will be displayed on your mobile device. Any songs purchased at the Karaoke Store, may be played on the mobile app (without a subscription) by selecting My Karaoke > Purchased songs. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance. Thank you.
I bought this 2 days ago. First- it’s misleading you into thinking that the Bluetooth connection supplies both audio and video. WRONG. There is no video connection with Bluetooth on this. But on the box, they conveniently show a picture of happy people singing . If you look closely, the video is being shown on a tablet NOT the screen on the machine. Oh it says audio connection but it should say audio only. So how do you get video? You have to buy songs to be loaded on the usb stick. Now I’m reading how songs get cut off in mid song. Time to bring this scam back to the store and contact the better business bureau. Shame on you for misleading people
Hi, we are sorry to hear you did not enjoy the experience on The Singing Machine mobile application. Please note that when pairing your mobile device to your Singing Machine karaoke machine via Bluetooth, only the audio will be transmitted to the karaoke machine. The lyrics will continue to be displayed on your mobile device, but not on the karaoke machine's built-in monitor. Please also note that The Singing Machine Karaoke App is streaming service with an in app -subscription to access full length songs. The Karaoke Store is a separate service that offers the ability to purchase individual songs for use on the karaoke machine directly. Please do not hesitate to contact our support at email@example.com for more assistance. Thank you
Songs start and stop
I’ve been a loyal customer of this app way back, when it was the singing machine. I loved the new app, at first, but not now. The songs load forever and then stop in the middle and start again. I even thought I was having connection issues with WiFi but that’s not the case. I’ve paid for this app and it only works 10% of the time. What a shame, I used to love this karaoke app, will be searching for a different one.
Hello, We would like to apologize for any negative experience with our mobile app. If you would like to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d like to discuss the matter further with you and see how we can make things right. We look forward to hearing from you. Your feedback makes us better.
- Stingray Digital Group
- 72.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Stingray Karaoke (c) 2017 Stingray Digital Media Group.
- In-App Purchases
- Rising Star: Monthly $14.99
- Shining Star: 2 Days $9.99
- Monthly $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.