The Winds were four gods with beautiful voices, and they loved to sing.
Play the ancient lyre, the instrument of the gods, and get carried away by the breezy voices of the Winds. Choose a season, follow the bubbles, and play along with melodies for spring, summer, autumn, and winter. The winds will sing along, and if you're lucky, the Muse will join you. Share items with them to try out their different songs.
Meet Boreas, the North Wind, Notus, the South Wind, Zephyr, the West Wind, and Eurus, the East Wind.
A great way for kids to learn about making music!
• Four voices with distinct singing styles: North, East, South, and West Winds
• Four musical melodies, one for each season: Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter
• Play along or compose your own music
• Dress the Winds in fun items and change their tunes
• Faithful re-creation of the ancient lyre tuned to the pentatonic scale, which legend says was discovered in ancient Greece by Pythagoras
• Beautiful hand-drawn animation and intuitive gameplay
• No wrong moves. Just have fun!
• No third-party advertising
• No in-app purchases
All games in the Ithacan Mythologies series are illustrated by beloved children's author Sofia Zarabouka, whose retellings of Greek myths have delighted three generations of readers.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
The four winds help you make music, I was blown away 😜
What an adorable twist on the children's music making app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.