Find the best mountain bike trails, read mountain bike reviews, and keep up with the latest MTB news. The free Singletracks app lets you:
- Find nearby mountain bike trails or search by state from 4,000+ trails around the world.
- Access trail descriptions including driving directions, length, difficulty, trail photos, and reviews.
- Read thousands of mountain bike product reviews covering everything from bikes to components to accessories.
- Bike shop locator with reviews and photos.
- Photo of the day delivery.
For even more mountain bike trail information and gear reviews, visit singletracks online at www.singletracks.com. Sign up for a free account to create a ride log and wishlists, plus add your own trail and mountain bike reviews, photos and videos.
Note: Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It's great for finding trails
This is my favorite app. I travel for work, and I throw my bike car to travel with me. Every time I get some free time, I use the "Nearby Trails" function. It finds all the nearby trails and you can read the reviews. Once you pick one, the "Directions to Trail" function opens your map and navigates you right to the trailhead. You can earn "badges" for trying new trails ( using the check-in function), which has been a fun motivation for exploring new trails. My brother in law and I are having a check-in challenge to see who gets the most this year. I'm a premium member of the website, so I can open trail maps from my phone too. Generally I don't need the maps, but it is nice to have. The trail listings are way more complete than anything else I've used (this may be a Midwest US phenomenon, maybe the other apps are good in other regions)
I'm not sure why all the low ratings. I also had a log in issue, but I contacted tech support and they had it fixed in a day.
Was lame, now AWESOME !!!
As a big fan of mountain biking AND my iPhone, I was pretty happy to see the Singletracks app. In all honesty, though, previous version 0.9 was something of a letdown, and wasn't very useful to me. On the other hand, patience pays off! The new version 1.0 is FANTASTIC, and not only what I had originally hoped for, but more. It's super easy to find trails wherever I am (home or away), and to access pics and maps. Also, I really like being able to get the blog (in an easy to read fashion) from the app.
Great job, Singletracks! Keep it up. Please bring us an iPad version so we can better study trail maps in between rides!
Love the idea, but app needs work.
Great for finding trails nearby, reviews are good, and photos too. But, would like to see:
- Smaller font option so more text can be seen on the screen (trail results window especially).
- better filter options on search results. Instead of just an open search field, what about search by trail length, highest rating, etc.
- sometimes the trail entrance address is good for driving directions but it would be nice to have a section that included more information on parking and actual drop in location as sometimes these are not well marked.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.