The Singletracks app gives you access to thousands of mountain bike trails, gear reviews, maps, articles, and photos on the go.
- Find the closest mountain bike trails to your current location.
- Read trail reviews, view photos, and even follow topo maps of select trails.
- Add trail reviews and photos directly from the app. Check in and update trail status.
- Get turn-by-turn directions to trailheads from your location or any address.
- Keep track of your trail and gear lists and wishlists.
- Find nearby bike shops and read reviews. Add shop reviews and photos from the app.
- View and comment on the photo of the day.
- Optimized for fast data downloads in the field. Looks great on the iPad too.
New trails, photos, and reviews are constantly updated so you'll always have the latest info.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Bug fixes.
- Updated branding.
Ratings and Reviews
Just don’t, I want my money back
The lite version is all one needs, it give the lists, you can download the locations, has directions to get there.
I was hoping the paid for app would have maps, but the maps are rubbish, other users have stated a map app has more functions, this is true, google maps would serve you better.
Terribly disappointed in my waste of money, and wish for my money back.
What a waste of money.
Google maps provides more info and the 'topo' view doesn't help indicate the kind of ride you have ahead. Really disappointed that single track would put their name on this. I had higher expectations of them
Needs a TON of work. I wasted $4. Don't make my mistake. Check out MTB Project App. Waaaaaay better and it's free. This app is confusing as hell to use and is extremely inaccurate. Should be no stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.