Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn traditional songs from the Inuktitut, Gwich’in, Anishinaabemowin, Cree, and Chipewyan languages from across turtle island.
Practice singing the songs yourself to improve your pronunciation.
When you’re ready, record your final performance and share it with your friends!
Explore indigenous languages in a fun and natural way. By listening, exploring, and singing songs, you will begin to gain an understanding of the languages and appreciation of the rich cultures from which they come.
- 15 songs to learn (3 from each language)
- a 3-step learning method: listen, practice, then record your own version of each song
- unique language lessons for each word
- original paintings and illustrations by local artists
- Nunavut produced, developed, and owned
Singuistics is a gateway into the incredible world of indigenous culture and language.
What's New in Version 2.5
- 3 new Cree songs performed by Jason Burnstick and the Iskwew Singers, featuring artwork by Aaron Paquette
- 3 new Chipewyan songs performed by Leela Gilday and Stephen Kakfwi, featuring artwork by Lisa Boivin