By Singularity University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you passionate about creating positive change? Are you building an innovative solution to humanity's biggest problems? You've found your tribe! Join Singularity University's global community to discover a world of like-minded peers and amazing events.
Join this vibrant global community to grow your professional network. Discover amazing people who share your vision and desire to use tech for good. Connect and engage with experts in exponential technologies and innovation to enhance your knowledge. Grow your network of social entrepreneurs and fellow social impact change agents to find people with the right skills and interests to contribute to your efforts.
Whether your travels take you to San Diego or Budapest, you can take the Singularity University (SU) community with you! This app is your guide to unlocking a world of opportunities across the globe or in your own backyard. Browse and search for great events and like-minded people near you, wherever you are and wherever you go!
Have you been to SU programs in the past? Now you can easily reconnect with the great people you met. Never been to an SU program before? No problem! Everyone is welcome to join this thriving community of inspired solvers who are committed to creating an abundant future for us all. Jump in. The world is waiting for you. Add your interests and expertise to the mix and start engaging with others who share your skills and passions! We’ll see you there.
Using this app, you can:
‒ Discover and connect with members of the SU global community
‒ Build your own profile so others can find and connect with you
‒ Search for people by geographic location and areas of expertise
‒ Get a stream of relevant news about SU programs
‒ Be the first to know about interesting events around the world
‒ Search for events based on geographic location and interest areas
ABOUT SINGULARITY UNIVERSITY:
Singularity University (“SU”) is a global learning and innovation community using exponential technologies to tackle the world’s biggest challenges and build an abundant future for all. SU's collaborative platform empowers individuals and organizations across the globe to learn, connect, and innovate breakthrough solutions using accelerating technologies like artificial intelligence, robotics, and digital biology. A certified benefit corporation, SU was founded in 2008 by renowned innovators Ray Kurzweil and Peter H. Diamandis and is partnered with leading organizations such as Google, Deloitte, Genentech, and UNICEF. SU is headquartered at NASA Research Park in Silicon Valley.
Supported iOS version: 9
Supported devices: iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+, 7, 7+, iPod Touch 5th gen
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Thank you for using our app! We hope you’re connecting with fascinating new people and discovering great events to attend wherever you are!
We regularly update the app to add new features and improve performance. In this update, we’re excited to launch these features:
- Search for Content: With this release, you can now search for Singularity Hub content, in addition to members and events. Search using an author name or a keyword associated with a topic, title, tag, or description, and your News search results will point you to matching articles on Singularity Hub matching your query. Happy reading!
- RSVP to Events: Attending an SU event? Click “I’m Going” in the event details section.
- Search with Greater Precision: With this release, we’ve improved search results to help you find what you’re looking for with exponential speed and precision! You’ll see highlighted search terms and contextualized search results.
When you search for members, your search results will contain highlighting and additional context to indicate where in the member’s profile the search term appears, such as Interests, Experience, Work History, Education, About Me, etc.
Whenever you run a search within the app, you’ll get search results for members, events, and news. With this release, if you search from the Events area, you’ll see events search results by default. If you search in the Members area, you’ll see member search results by default. And if you run a search in the News area, the app by default will display news search results.
- Find Events Easier with Improved Event Filtering: In this release, we’re excited to introduce new filters that will make it easier to find events you’re interested in.
- Enable New Push Notifications: When you activate push notifications, we’ll share relevant announcements and alert you about events where you live. You can turn on the notifications via your phone’s notification settings.
Loving the app? Awesome, please rate us! Have questions or suggestions for improving the app? Tell us in our Help Center!