The Sioux City Journal provides continually updating news, sports and more local information in this application for Sioux City.
Now runs on the iPad® as well as the iPhone™ and iPod Touch®
• See the latest news, photos, and video on local topics including politics, sports and more.
• Share stories with your friends via email or Twitter
• Save stories to a reading list for offline viewing
• Receive notifications of breaking news
• Easily access the very latest news from broad categories
• Search through thousands of articles stored in the Sioux City Journal database
The app no longer requires a login to access a premium content section.
Branding, minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Outdated and Neglected
Poorly organized. Hard to navigate. Doesn’t offer much content, even for paying subscribers. Can’t locate where to log in with my account. I doubt it exists. Totally disappointed.
I like it
Glad they have an app, has room for improvement though
Being able to post comments doesn't work. Sharing stories on Facebook and tweeter does not work. Lets fix these problems!
- Lee Enterprises Inc.
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Sioux City Journal
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.