Siralim 2 is an old-school monster catching RPG. Summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight for you as you battle your way through endless dungeons. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.
Siralim 2 is an endless RPG. There's an infinite amount of content, and absolutely no limits or level caps of any kind. A list of the game's main features can be found below:
- Summon nearly 600 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities.
- Breed your creatures to make them lay eggs. The offspring inherits attributes from its parents!
- Use your creatures to fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests.
- Equip your creatures with spells. Spells can be found with randomly generated properties that change the way they behave in battle.
- Craft and customize equipment for your creatures with the help of over 700 different crafting materials.
- Upgrade your castle to unlock new rooms, NPCs, quests, and more!
- Tons of side content - gamble with the dwarves, fight in the battle arena, study in the library, cook a meal, entertain the riddle dwarves, and much more.
- An endless RPG - there are no level caps, no inventory space limits, and no true end to the game. Difficulty scales as high as you want.
- Cross-platform cloud saving allows you to play the same save file on multiple different devices and platforms.
- All IAPs are cosmetic only, and are obtainable just by playing the game - Siralim 2 is not pay-to-win in any way!
Note: you do not need to play the first Siralim RPG in order to enjoy Siralim 2. They are two very different games!
- Fixed a bug that caused Nemesis Creatures and Treasure Golems to be removed from realms after certain battles.
- Fixed a bug that prevented double movement speed in realms from activating after enemies were all wiped out.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth a AAA price
IMPORTANT: THIS GAME DOES NOT REQUIRE INTERNET OR HAVE HEAVY BATTERY USAGE
Best game I have played on the App Store. I know that is thrown around a lot, but I mean it with this one. Incredibly reminiscent style (if you were a poor boy playing a garage sale copy of Dragon Hunter Monsters like I was for most of my childhood) with some awesome modern inclusions. The characters are awesome, the monsters are unique, and the humor is somehow incredible (Can't tell you how much I laughed at the treasure golem and dying fairy jokes) even though there is no spoken dialogue and no visual gags. Most important for folks like me that travel a lot, YOU DO NOT REQUIRE INTERNET AND BATTERY USAGE IS LOW. I cannot believe how many games, free and otherwise, have one of these two issues. This has neither: I played on an entire four hour flight and barely used half of my charge.
I would have payed twenty bucks for this as a game cartridge, but I don't have to. Incredibly happy with the experience this game has given me, and knowing I'm barely a fraction through so far only makes me more excited.
Awesome! Great value and tons of content!
I am writing this review 3 hours after I bought this game, all of which I spent playing it. The game has a great tutorial that gradually introduces all of the various mechanics and systems, and is presented very well. I love the art style and the music, and the fact that you can capture any monster you encounter will be a treat to Pokémon game fans. the controls work very well on my ipad and I even found an option to adjust button placement which helped me a lot. There are so many secrets and things to unlock in this game, it's amazing. I will be playing this game for a long time to come, and the fact that there is no level cap is great! The game is very addicting and there is always that "let me do just one more floor" feel. Great job dev team on this, I can't wait to see what you will work on next!
Wow of a game
I gotta say when I spent the $5 for the game I was skeptical. This game really surprised me with its simple yet addictive gaming. All the different things you can do to customize your monster and character are refreshing. Definitely worth the money to play the game. If I had to change anything about it it would be to make the class of your character more impactful. It just feels like the only reason its there is to change the color scheme. Which also seems to be a recurring thing with some of the monsters that are just reskins but if you were to update the game and add more monsters periodically it would be a nice touch. Also Idk if it’s just a personal issue but when ever my alarm goes off the game completely freezes. Keep up the great work.
- Thylacine Studios LLC
- 155 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Thylacine Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Creature Skins $9.99
- Increased Skin Drop Rate $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.