Siralim 2 (RPG / Roguelike)
By Thylacine Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Siralim 2 is an old-school monster catching RPG. Summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight for you as you battle your way through endless dungeons. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.
Siralim 2 is an endless RPG. There's an infinite amount of content, and absolutely no limits or level caps of any kind. A list of the game's main features can be found below:
- Summon nearly 600 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities.
- Breed your creatures to make them lay eggs. The offspring inherits attributes from its parents!
- Use your creatures to fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests.
- Equip your creatures with spells. Spells can be found with randomly generated properties that change the way they behave in battle.
- Craft and customize equipment for your creatures with the help of over 700 different crafting materials.
- Upgrade your castle to unlock new rooms, NPCs, quests, and more!
- Tons of side content - gamble with the dwarves, fight in the battle arena, study in the library, cook a meal, entertain the riddle dwarves, and much more.
- An endless RPG - there are no level caps, no inventory space limits, and no true end to the game. Difficulty scales as high as you want.
- Cross-platform cloud saving allows you to play the same save file on multiple different devices and platforms.
- All IAPs are cosmetic only, and are obtainable just by playing the game - Siralim 2 is not pay-to-win in any way!
Note: you do not need to play the first Siralim RPG in order to enjoy Siralim 2. They are two very different games!
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- New Upgrade: Improved Altar of Blood - Stubbornness. Most dialog will no longer be displayed in realms.
- New Upgrade: Improved Altar of Blood - Poverty. The effects of your Cards are ignored.
- New Upgrade: Improved Altar of Blood - Arrogance. Artifacts' traits are ignored.
- New Upgrade: Improved Altar of Blood - Agnosticism. Spell Gems' automatic casting properties, such as 'Cast When Hit', are ignored.
- Added a new option to the options menu: Compact Task Display. Enabling this option causes tasks to be written in shorthand, which will free up screen space.
- The last item filter you selected for each category will now be saved, and will be the default selection even when you save/reload the game.
- Significantly increased the amount of energy required to complete mission rituals (most were doubled).
- When re-fighting Shackler in a Nether Realm or for a task, the Evernight Shade has been replaced with a Drifting Shade to make this fight much less tedious.
- Charms now always spawn 5 packs of enemies, and each pack always contains 6 of the charm's respective creature. This change ensures that you can spawn a Nemesis Boss with only one charm.
- Increased the cost to create a charm from 1000 Brimstone to 10000 Brimstone. Not like you were using your brimstone for anything else.
- Increased rewards received from completing tasks.
- Changed the "Delirium" trait: After this creature takes damage, it gains Intelligence equal to 30% of the damage it took. Previously, this trait was just a significantly better version of the "Expansion" trait.
- Certain upgrades are no longer available before prior upgrades are completed. For example, you can no longer acquire the tier 2 Transmuting upgrade before acquiring the tier 1 Transmuting upgrade.
- The game is now saved immediately after using a sigil.
- Fixed a crash related to the "Black Hole" spell.
- Fixed a bug that caused buffs to persist through death.
- Fixed a bug that could cause "Explore" missions to grant 0 experience points at extremely high levels.
- Fixed a bug that still caused potions to be able to give debuffs to players in Refuge of the Magi.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused enemies to appear completely invisible in battle after they're resurrected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause creatures to have lower Gene Strength than intended if the parents had extremely high stats.
- Fixed a few more bugs that could cause touch controls to temporarily disappear when looting items.
- Fixed a bug that caused Avatar mana to be incorrectly manipulated by certain traits.
- Fixed a bug that caused components and granite to be removed from the player's inventory if they tried to create a Key to challenge a god, even if the player didn't have all the required components.
- Fixed a bug on mobile devices that could cause the player to be thanked an excessive number of times for purchasing skins.
- Fixed a bug that caused sigils to grant more resources than intended if they were used in realms.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 151 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thylacine Studios LLC
- © 2016 Thylacine Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Creature Skins$9.99
- Increased Skin Drop Rate$4.99