Siralim 3 is the deepest monster catching RPG in existence. If you're looking for a game with an unbelievable amount of content that will last you for hundreds (or even thousands) of hours, this is the game for you!
• Collect and breed over 700 different creatures to fight for you in the deepest monster capture RPG in the world.
• Explore randomly generated dungeons with 15 unique tilesets.
• Craft artifacts and spell gems to equip your creatures for battle.
• Infinite playability - there's not even a level cap. New features are introduced well-beyond the 100-hour mark. You'll never run out of things to do!
• Rich end-game content, including Itherian Realms, super-bosses, arena battles, and much more!
• Asynchronous player-versus-player combat allows you to fight against other players' creatures!
• Supports gamepads!
• Cross-platform cloud saving allows you to pick up where you left off on a different device!
• No paywalls, pay-to-win microtransactions, energy systems, ads, or any other BS! And no, you don't need to be connected to the internet to play.
- FIX: Crash related to the Heart of Darkness when you had the "Tartarith Would Be Proud" realm quest.
Ratings and Reviews
Siralim fan from the first game, but I only played on Ps4 because of the virtual gamepad hurting my hands on ios. The virtual gamepad has been improved greatly with an analog stick, and I mention that because I am a great fan of this series, because I don’t care because I have a gamepad! And this is the ultimate peanut butter and jelly game, D&D and monster summoning, from a frankly workaholic developer who keeps adding free content and improvements for like a year or two after each game. Not small improvements, but expansion features. Love the game, and I follow the developer.
This is truly an awesome game. It’s a rouge-like version of Pokémon. The game play is deep and tactful. You can play for hours or just a min or two and be entertained. My only gripe and the reason for giving 4 and not 5 stars is about the controls... think of a D pad with A and B buttons overlaid on the screen. It’s clumsy and tedious which is never a good combo. This game would benefit dramatically from touch screen tap and go control. Please make this happen.
Dislike the button switch and the new analog is pretty bad. Can we get an option to use the old controls? I'll give it another go if these options are fixed. Right now I found it pretty frustrating to play and went back to 2.
EDIT:Responsive devs rule. Thank you for the d pad fix
- Thylacine Studios LLC
- 231.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Thylacine Studios LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.