Siralim 3 is the deepest monster catching RPG in existence. If you're looking for a game with an unbelievable amount of content that will last you for hundreds (or even thousands) of hours, this is the game for you!
• Collect and breed over 700 different creatures to fight for you in the deepest monster capture RPG in the world.
• Explore randomly generated dungeons with 15 unique tilesets.
• Craft artifacts and spell gems to equip your creatures for battle.
• Infinite playability - there's not even a level cap. New features are introduced well-beyond the 100-hour mark. You'll never run out of things to do!
• Rich end-game content, including Itherian Realms, super-bosses, arena battles, and much more!
• Asynchronous player-versus-player combat allows you to fight against other players' creatures!
• Supports gamepads!
• Cross-platform cloud saving allows you to pick up where you left off on a different device!
• No paywalls, pay-to-win microtransactions, energy systems, ads, or any other BS! And no, you don't need to be connected to the internet to play.
- Several creatures have new overworld sprites and singular palettes.
- Bug/crash fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Siralim fan from the first game, but I only played on Ps4 because of the virtual gamepad hurting my hands on ios. The virtual gamepad has been improved greatly with an analog stick, and I mention that because I am a great fan of this series, because I don’t care because I have a gamepad! And this is the ultimate peanut butter and jelly game, D&D and monster summoning, from a frankly workaholic developer who keeps adding free content and improvements for like a year or two after each game. Not small improvements, but expansion features. Love the game, and I follow the developer.
This is truly an awesome game. It’s a rouge-like version of Pokémon. The game play is deep and tactful. You can play for hours or just a min or two and be entertained. My only gripe and the reason for giving 4 and not 5 stars is about the controls... think of a D pad with A and B buttons overlaid on the screen. It’s clumsy and tedious which is never a good combo. This game would benefit dramatically from touch screen tap and go control. Please make this happen.
Better than Pokémon
When so many game series are aiming for flashy and gimmicks Siralim continues to deliver in wonderful and well thoughtful ways. I cannot recommend this game enough. It hits every note of classic RPGs, Japanese and Western, while still stream lining enough to be fun in small bites. The third entry far exceeds the second, which honestly I didn’t think was possible.
- Thylacine Studios LLC
- 231.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Thylacine Studios LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.