Welcome to SiriusXM. Hear the best of the best anywhere you go. The widest, deepest variety of music. More sports than anywhere. The best entertainment coverage around. Every kind of comedy. And the most complete news coverage, period. Plus enjoy it all while easily discovering new channels and shows recommended for you based upon your listening preferences. Here’s what’s new:
* ForYou home page is filled with your favorite and recommended channels and shows.
* Easy ways to listen to live and past programs with “Jump Back In” and “Episodes You've Missed” carousels.
* Recommendations automatically update based on your listening preferences and history.
* A sneak peek at Howard Stern video
* Tabs for Music, Sports, News, Talk, and Howard providing easy access to channels and On Demand content
* Favorites page for quick access to your favorite channels, shows, and episodes.
* Mini Player to seamlessly browse content while listening to audio or watching video.
* Updated Now Playing page that displays related content, more from that channel, or additional On Demand episodes.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
All Access is Best Option
Another reviewer mentioned this already but if you have an excellent data plan you only need 1 subscription. I get the full access and it is ideal for an owner of multiple vehicles. I have aux ports on all my stereos so it’s a good value. I can listen in any car, on my phone, on a computer. I found the car satellite service to be unpredictable and poor. The stations I liked the best would get shuffled to the higher tier while promotional and holiday music would bump those stations off. I found this very annoying, there’s already way too many rock stations on channels 1-100. It’s overkill and it lack variety for a listener who prefers an assortment of all types. The best stations are on 300 and above in my opinion. They’re also the stations without any DJ’s. If it weren’t for the way SiriusXM pushes promotional and holiday music, and bumping off good stations while keeping the large number of rock genres (didn’t know there were so many !) I’d give a 5 star rating. Some people may not mind it, but I like a variety with my lower tier satellite stations (I only get 1-200 in car with satellite). An aux jack with all access + my unlimited plan makes it better. If you are getting just satellite service for car I think you’re wasting time and will be very disappointed.
Serve a 2nd vehicle for free, or use as a fix for an obstructed antenna
By purchasing the high end SiriusXM service for one satellite receiver, you get this excellent streaming capability as a free bonus. If you have a smartphone with a decent data plan, you don’t need to increase satellite charges by adding a subscription for the other vehicle(s). Get it for one, then use your phone to stream the web based service thru the Bluetooth or cable connection to the audio system in your additional vehicle(s). It’s a terrific bargain for me, as I have 2 cars and two RV’s, and I can get full channel service for all four with just one subscription. Also, for those with vehicles (like my truck camper) that have difficulty getting a clear usable obstruction-free sat signal for their partially shadowed antenna, you can subscribe to service for the vehicle radio, then when in conditions when your antenna isn’t reliable, switch to using your smartphone for streaming to that radio from the same sat account via cell service providers. Thanks SiriusXM for offering this excellent, flexible service at a fair package price!
No landscape mode; update horrible for RadioClassics
UPDATE: Thanks for adding the landscape mode back - although why on earth was it removed in the first place??? I have upgraded my rating from 1 star to 3 stars. What would give it one more star - display the times of the previously played RadioClassic shows. I have no idea what played when. You provide the option to listen to earlier shows, but the segments aren’t descriptive enough so I am having to go through all of them to find the show I want to listen to.
PREVIOUS REVIEW: As others have stated, not having the ability to view using landscape mode is very annoying. However, not nearly as annoying and useless as what the upgrade has done to the RadioClassics station. Before the update, I could see all the programs that played in the past 5 or 6 hours and select one of those shows - easily. Now —- you can’t see the time a previous show was played and have to guess which item it is in the viewable segments. Viewing all the segments is nearly impossible. No way to easily see and select earlier segments. The upgrade has made the RadioClassics stations impossible to navigate.
- SIRIUS XM Radio Inc
- 207.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Sirius XM Radio Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.