By SIRIUS XM Radio Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you, with the SiriusXM app! Listen to commercial-free music, plus exclusive sports, talk, comedy, and entertainment programming. Access hundreds of On Demand shows and custom mix SiriusXM music and comedy channels so you hear more of what you want. With the world of SiriusXM right at your fingertips, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Streaming is included in most new and pre-owned vehicle trial subscriptions, or with a qualified paid SiriusXM subscription.
About This Application
• Stream SiriusXM channels live, including additional online-only channels.
• Custom mix many of your favorite music and comedy channels.
• Get On Demand access to our large catalog of content and listen on your schedule.
• Store select talk and entertainment shows for a period of time so you can listen even while offline.
• Easily find channels, shows, and episodes with enhanced search capability.
• Receive personalized recommendations to help you find even more content you’ll love.
• Let your friends in on what you’re hearing or shout it to the world with new social features.
What's New in Version 4.1.5
- Fixed issues with downloads
- Fixed an issue with some users getting stuck on the splash screen after app update
- Fixed top crashes
- Bug fixes and other performance improvements
- Support for iOS 11
- Updated layout and graphics
- Sorting functionality for On Demand episodes
- Portrait mode for iPad
NOTE: It may take a few minutes for existing downloads to appear the first time the new version is launched
How is a huge media company so consistently bad in mobile space!
I have been a Sirius subscriber since 2006. I love the content. However it is bewildering to me how a company with the subscriber growth they have had continue to be totally inept at getting that content to mobile. This app has been buggy and frustrating since it was released years ago. This latest fumble of an update just puts the icing on the cake of what has become an almost unbearable user experience. People just have too many options to consume media these days. SiriusXM is becoming the new terrestrial radio - podcasts and streaming services are offering a much better experience. Not having a viable mobile app should be embarrassing to Scott Greenstein and the executive team there. Hopefully Howard Stern is counting on this same horrible development team and infrastructure to implement the long rumored Howard360.
Good content, horrible app
This app is complete garbage. Drops the station when signal is low basically forcing you to restart the app. Sometimes the forward goes to the next segment, others it goes to the next program. Please fix this Sirius.
October 2017 update: Sirius pushed a new version and it still stinks. Fast forward pushes live, the screen doesn’t match the radio stream. Does Sirius actually pay people to work on this app? I’ve had satellite radio since 2002 but am seriously thinking about canceling based on this app. If they won’t listen to user feedback, then cancelling ones subscription is the only way they’ll make a decent product.
Longtime Subscriber Wishing For Past Version
This app for me (and sounds like everyone else) has went from a 5 star app to a 1 star at best! This new version is terrible, ON Demand is a disaster, ffwd & rwnd is virtually useless, every time I try to go to a specific place on the timeline it crashes. Just out of nowhere the app crashes and says it can't find my location. When my daughter is using my iPhone for a hotspot for her iPod the app becomes totally useless, it works for 30 seconds at most and crashes then it's just a vicious cycle. Please send out the old version for now until you can get this fixed.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 4.1.5
- Size: 110 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: SIRIUS XM Radio Inc
- © 2017 Sirius XM Radio Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.