By SIRIUS XM Radio Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you, with the ALL NEW SiriusXM app! Listen to commercial-free music, plus exclusive sports, talk, comedy, and entertainment programming. Access hundreds of On Demand shows and custom mix SiriusXM music and comedy channels so you hear more of what you want. With the world of SiriusXM right at your fingertips, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Streaming is included in most new and pre-owned vehicle trial subscriptions, or with a qualified paid SiriusXM subscription. For more information visit www.siriusxm.com/streaming
About This Application
• Stream SiriusXM channels live, including additional online-only channels.
• Custom mix many of your favorite music and comedy channels.
• Get On Demand access to our large catalog of content and listen on your schedule.
• Store select talk and entertainment shows for a period of time so you can listen even while offline.
• Easily find channels, shows, and episodes with enhanced search capability.
• Receive personalized recommendations to help you find even more content you’ll love.
• Let your friends in on what you’re hearing or shout it to the world with new social features.
What's New in Version 3.0.32
• Better accuracy around resuming from pause
• Improved stability
• Fixes for crashing and freezing
• More updates coming soon!
I have used this app for over 3 years now and it has consistently been crap, but I need to listen to the King so I deal with it. Now, in 2015 it is worse than it has ever been. It will not pause, it jumps to live whenever it feels like it, data connection loss at any given time. Howard just announced that Sirius now has 27.3 million subscribers. You would think the developers of this app would address all the negative reviews but as with everything these days, quality is sacrificed for the almighty dollar. My subscription is up in a couple months and I think it's time to say bye to Sirius. Why give them my hard earned money if they won't address my problem.
Update: 7/2/15- it seems the developers have tried to address the many problems with the app and have succeeded. I am able to use the app daily without any real issues as before. Seems they finally got it right. Thank you for listening to your subscribers.
Howard Fans Rejoice!
This review is from an iPhone 6 user who uses the app primarily to listen to downloaded Howard Stern Show episodes. When the initial new interface was released, the download option was basically broken. However, with the last few updates, things are much improved!
Whenever I resume listening to a downloaded episode, it ALWAYS picks up where I left off. This was definitely not the case before. I have also experienced few, if any crashes. This is truly the best this app has worked in many years.
- The 15 second rewind feature is very handy.
- When you hold the time-seek circle, it “zooms in” so you can fast forward just a few minutes and generally works better than it did in the previous version.
- The new segments view is handy (though it takes up too much space).
Things still keeping it from 5 stars:
- I generally do not allow the Sirius app to use my Cellular data as it still seems to consume a lot of data, regardless of whether you’re on wifi or not.
- The overall layout still takes up too much screen real estate.
Sirius recently started a Beta program for the app, which I registered to join. This is a step in the right direction as I can now directly provide feedback. All in all, major improvement, well done Sirius!
App went from OK to almost unusable in my car with last update
I use this app connected to my car via USB (2016 Lexus NX). Previous app worked OK, except that album art would not display when live as well as showing song progress on my car’s audio unit.
With the latest update, the album art was fixed, however so many other things now don’t work. Firstly, the resume function doesn’t work properly (before I was able to turn this off on my phone and then resume on my Mac and vice versa, now it just takes you to live), when not listening to live music it will randomly jump back to the live stream, and most importantly, whenever I lose data connectivity (phone call, bad reception) it simply stops the stream and automatically begins playing the first song I have stored on my phone. This is SUCH A PAIN. Come on guys, for the amount we’re paying for subscriptions, you would expect these kinks to be fixed by now.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 26, 2015
- Version: 3.0.32
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: SIRIUS XM Radio Inc
- © 2015 Sirius XM Radio Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.