By SIRIUS XM Radio Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you, with the ALL NEW SiriusXM app! Listen to commercial-free music, plus exclusive sports, talk, comedy, and entertainment programming. Access hundreds of On Demand shows and custom mix SiriusXM music and comedy channels so you hear more of what you want. With the world of SiriusXM right at your fingertips, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Streaming is included in most new and pre-owned vehicle trial subscriptions, or with a qualified paid SiriusXM subscription. For more information visit www.siriusxm.com/streaming
About This Application
• Stream SiriusXM channels live, including additional online-only channels.
• Custom mix many of your favorite music and comedy channels.
• Get On Demand access to our large catalog of content and listen on your schedule.
• Store select talk and entertainment shows for a period of time so you can listen even while offline.
• Easily find channels, shows, and episodes with enhanced search capability.
• Receive personalized recommendations to help you find even more content you’ll love.
• Let your friends in on what you’re hearing or shout it to the world with new social features.
What's New in Version 3.0.32
• Better accuracy around resuming from pause
• Improved stability
• Fixes for crashing and freezing
• More updates coming soon!
Been using this app since day one...
The downloading issues; the inactivity timeout; the “lost connection” issue; the fairly repetitive content (unless you are playing a “Hits” station, don’t play a song more than once/6hrs); not being able to “Resume Listening” from the lock screen; the fact that the cost is now bundled into the subscription and you HAVE to pay for it. Etc., etc., etc….
Update July 2015: OK, since they finally did a major update earlier this year, I am quite a bit happier. First and foremost, THEY ELIMINATED THE 90 MINUTE INACTIVITY TIMEOUT!!! Thank you thank you thank you for that. I like the customization (my mix), and the overall speed and connectivity of the app is greatly improved. Well done, Sirius.
Did 10 year olds write this app?
I have had an iPhone for 5+ years and this is by far, unequivocally the worst app I have ever used…correction…tried to use. My sole purpose of my subscription and needing the app is to listen to Howard on the go which is almost every day. I am going to drop my subscription if they don’t get this app fixed.
At this point I can’t even get the app to open for more than 5 seconds before it crashes. The On Demand features are incredibly cumbersome to use and downloads stop if you exit the app. The fast forward and rewind buttons are essentially useless and I believe move in 30 minute increments.
I apologize to all 10 year olds out there for the title of my review, because it is insult to insinuate that this is the work of 10 years olds - an average 10 year old could probably develop an app that is much better.
Listening online and in my car for almost 9 years.
New online app takes a bit to warm up to. I prefer the older classic layout. I listen with others at work for up to 10 hours a day and rarely have any issues with the online app. The car app used to need a signal push through every few months but no more. As a tech-guy, I can tell the type of improvements that are being made and I think it's all good so far...could be a bit better...But it's still better than the competition...oh wait there no competition.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 26, 2015
- Version: 3.0.32
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: SIRIUS XM Radio Inc
- © 2015 Sirius XM Radio Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.