Welcome to SiriusXM. Hear the best of the best anywhere you go. The widest, deepest variety of music. More sports than anywhere. The best entertainment coverage around. Every kind of comedy. And the most complete news coverage, period. Plus enjoy it all while easily discovering new channels and shows recommended for you based upon your listening preferences. Here’s what’s new:
* ForYou home page is filled with your favorite and recommended channels and shows.
* Easy ways to listen to live and past programs with “Jump Back In” and “Episodes You've Missed” carousels.
* Recommendations automatically update based on your listening preferences and history.
* A sneak peek at Howard Stern video
* Tabs for Music, Sports, News, Talk, and Howard providing easy access to channels and On Demand content
* Favorites page for quick access to your favorite channels, shows, and episodes.
* Mini Player to seamlessly browse content while listening to audio or watching video.
* Updated Now Playing page that displays related content, more from that channel, or additional On Demand episodes.
* Fixed an issue with iOS12 and CarPlay
Ratings and Reviews
Serve a 2nd vehicle for free, or use as a fix for an obstructed antenna
By purchasing the high end SiriusXM service for one satellite receiver, you get this excellent streaming capability as a free bonus. If you have a smartphone with a decent data plan, you don’t need to increase satellite charges by adding a subscription for the other vehicle(s). Get it for one, then use your phone to stream the web based service thru the Bluetooth or cable connection to the audio system in your additional vehicle(s). It’s a terrific bargain for me, as I have 2 cars and two RV’s, and I can get full channel service for all four with just one subscription. Also, for those with vehicles (like my truck camper) that have difficulty getting a clear usable obstruction-free sat signal for their partially shadowed antenna, you can subscribe to service for the vehicle radio, then when in conditions when your antenna isn’t reliable, switch to using your smartphone for streaming to that radio from the same sat account via cell service providers. Thanks SiriusXM for offering this excellent, flexible service at a fair package price!
No landscape mode; update horrible for RadioClassics
UPDATE: Thanks for adding the landscape mode back - although why on earth was it removed in the first place??? I have upgraded my rating from 1 star to 3 stars. What would give it one more star - display the times of the previously played RadioClassic shows. I have no idea what played when. You provide the option to listen to earlier shows, but the segments aren’t descriptive enough so I am having to go through all of them to find the show I want to listen to.
PREVIOUS REVIEW: As others have stated, not having the ability to view using landscape mode is very annoying. However, not nearly as annoying and useless as what the upgrade has done to the RadioClassics station. Before the update, I could see all the programs that played in the past 5 or 6 hours and select one of those shows - easily. Now —- you can’t see the time a previous show was played and have to guess which item it is in the viewable segments. Viewing all the segments is nearly impossible. No way to easily see and select earlier segments. The upgrade has made the RadioClassics stations impossible to navigate.
CarPlay in iOS12 still broken
I purchased an unlimited cellular Internet subscription to use this app in CarPlay instead of using my actual SiriusXM antenna on my car — THATS’s how much I like using this app.
The last redesign was an amazing step forward. I dreaded updating to iOS 12 and sure enough the app on CarPlay wouldn’t load any of my favorites and recents. Even after this recent CarPlay fix update it didn’t fix much. Recents list still doesn’t load at all. When I still pull up my channel favorites it’ll either never load or have this long delay until it loads or I have to dangerously open the app on my phone to jumpstart it to load. I did notice once I was able to get the channels to load in favorites the recents tab finally loaded up, but still that’s an awkward bug. Just really bad loading issues in regards to displaying listed information in CarPlay all around.
Hopefully a fix is coming soon so that I don’t have to use a one star review to report a bug, but the one star is well earned when the “App Support” link takes you to a FAQ site that doesn’t list this issue or a bug reporting option for this app. This app isn’t even listed on the Contact Us support options. This whole experience is adding misanthropy fuel.
- SIRIUS XM Radio Inc
- 194.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Sirius XM Radio Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.