Welcome to SiriusXM. Hear the best of the best anywhere you go. The widest, deepest variety of music. More sports than anywhere. The best entertainment coverage around. Every kind of comedy. And the most complete news coverage, period. Plus enjoy it all while easily discovering new channels and shows recommended for you based upon your listening preferences. Here’s what’s new:
* ForYou home page is filled with your favorite and recommended channels and shows.
* Easy ways to listen to live and past programs with “Jump Back In” and “Episodes You've Missed” carousels.
* Recommendations automatically update based on your listening preferences and history.
* A sneak peek at Howard Stern video
* Tabs for Music, Sports, News, Talk, and Howard providing easy access to channels and On Demand content
* Favorites page for quick access to your favorite channels, shows, and episodes.
* Mini Player to seamlessly browse content while listening to audio or watching video.
* Updated Now Playing page that displays related content, more from that channel, or additional On Demand episodes.
- FIxed an issue where On Demand episodes weren't saving the pause point after closing the app
- Fixed an issue where Favorites weren't keeping their reordered spots
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t believe it rated so high
Without exaggeration this app is the worst app in the history of apps that people are expected to use daily. Not only do I pay a lot for the service but the app constantly loses what place your on on on demand, the on demand episodes often are glitchy or don’t show up and not the shows fault. It’s so hard to find shows related to what you like. You’ll never find out who is hosting a show by going to the website and trying to figure it out that way so if you like nba radio but the hosts change or you like someone you don’t know but miss the intro you’ll never find out. It’s really really garbage. It crashes non stop. At least 10 times a day the playback stops I go what happened I click on the app and it loads the app all over again like I had closed it. And they expect you to listen to commercials haha. I get that that is the service, but maybe the app sub should be less if we have to listen to commercials and deal with shotty technology. On demand shows rarely download the first time you try, I often have to delete a half way downloaded episode and start over several times till it downloads.
I keep going because I’m addicted to Jim and Sam and Bennington. But if they leave Sirius or even have an extended cold, I am dropping the service because the app is that bad.
If you don’t have the Sirius sub and just found this app and are thinking about subscribing and only using the app DO NOT.
Serve a 2nd vehicle for free, or use as a fix for an obstructed antenna
By purchasing the high end SiriusXM service for one satellite receiver, you get this excellent streaming capability as a free bonus. If you have a smartphone with a decent data plan, you don’t need to increase satellite charges by adding a subscription for the other vehicle(s). Get it for one, then use your phone to stream the web based service thru the Bluetooth or cable connection to the audio system in your additional vehicle(s). It’s a terrific bargain for me, as I have 2 cars and two RV’s, and I can get full channel service for all four with just one subscription. Also, for those with vehicles (like my truck camper) that have difficulty getting a clear usable obstruction-free sat signal for their partially shadowed antenna, you can subscribe to service for the vehicle radio, then when in conditions when your antenna isn’t reliable, switch to using your smartphone for streaming to that radio from the same sat account via cell service providers. Thanks SiriusXM for offering this excellent, flexible service at a fair package price!
No landscape mode; update horrible for RadioClassics
UPDATE: Thanks for adding the landscape mode back - although why on earth was it removed in the first place??? I have upgraded my rating from 1 star to 3 stars. What would give it one more star - display the times of the previously played RadioClassic shows. I have no idea what played when. You provide the option to listen to earlier shows, but the segments aren’t descriptive enough so I am having to go through all of them to find the show I want to listen to.
PREVIOUS REVIEW: As others have stated, not having the ability to view using landscape mode is very annoying. However, not nearly as annoying and useless as what the upgrade has done to the RadioClassics station. Before the update, I could see all the programs that played in the past 5 or 6 hours and select one of those shows - easily. Now —- you can’t see the time a previous show was played and have to guess which item it is in the viewable segments. Viewing all the segments is nearly impossible. No way to easily see and select earlier segments. The upgrade has made the RadioClassics stations impossible to navigate.
- SIRIUS XM Radio Inc
- 204.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Sirius XM Radio Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.