By SIRIUS XM Radio Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you, with the SiriusXM app! Listen to commercial-free music, plus exclusive sports, talk, comedy, and entertainment programming. Access hundreds of On Demand shows and custom mix SiriusXM music and comedy channels so you hear more of what you want. With the world of SiriusXM right at your fingertips, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Streaming is included in most new and pre-owned vehicle trial subscriptions, or with a qualified paid SiriusXM subscription.
About This Application
• Stream SiriusXM channels live, including additional online-only channels.
• Custom mix many of your favorite music and comedy channels.
• Get On Demand access to our large catalog of content and listen on your schedule.
• Store select talk and entertainment shows for a period of time so you can listen even while offline.
• Easily find channels, shows, and episodes with enhanced search capability.
• Receive personalized recommendations to help you find even more content you’ll love.
• Let your friends in on what you’re hearing or shout it to the world with new social features.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
- We now support Apple CarPlay! Connect your phone in your car and tune to channels, on demand episodes, favorites, and more right from your built-in display.
- Swipe to tune channels up and down
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
4.1.4 fixed nothing for downloads...still
Third update 4.1.3 and I still can't download the Howard stern show and listen without crushing my cell data. I think this update actually made things worse. IS THERE ANY WAY TO REVERT BACK TO 3.0 so I don't have to cancel Sirius. Don't think of this as one star rating but negative 4 stars.
UPDATE 10/30: update 4.1.4 still hasn't fixed download issue. 6th times the charm?
Update 12/1: you had the issues fixed. I finally could listen to the downloads without having to burn all my data up in 3 days. It took 10 updates but you finally had it after months of frustration. But then the apple car play update showed up like a unicorn on a rainbow. Against my better judgement I clicked on update and then BOOM!!!! No more listening to downloads, no more listening to Howard away from the house or bye bye data. The unicorn was just a jackass with a party hat on. Boo Sirius and the tech department for your handling of the app. One of the worst.
Great job on adding CarPlay! Now please get your developers busy on adding Chromecast support. With all the new Google Assistants being sold(for $29 this Christmas season) it would be so awesome to listen to my SiriusXM channels by simply asking Google to play it. And add iOS app support for casting - never understood why this isn’t there!
I’d also like to report the “freezing” screen on the iPhone app after playing a station for a short while. As someone else mentioned, I think it has something to do with when the screen times out then the information page never updates until you restart. Seems like you should be able to find this problem in your normal QA testing!
App works when it works
Sirius XM is unreliable, you call and it twelve of them while you’re on hold to
Figure out your price what’s that? The Weather and traffic which I wanted most
Worked for only a couple days and then it’s back out? Call them about this and they’re like your vehicle doesn’t have that, oh really,(2017 High Country fully loaded)well I’ve got photos of it working and paid you for it, why you sale me one package and turn half off, or make it work then turn half off.? Sheez’ These folks are really confused too say the least. Definitely not worth the full asking price. And customer service is a real joke.”Get a clue”.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 30, 2017
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 112 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: SIRIUS XM Radio Inc
- © 2017 Sirius XM Radio Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.