Sirrus helps agronomists and farmers collaborate on farming decisions by making field data accessible and easy to collect. By connecting to the agX Platform, standardized field data is available offline and can be shared with other users and applications.
* Scout crops for pest pressures and easily record and collect observation photos
* Create and share recommendation from the field
* Generate PDF reports and share via email or text
* Soil sample using a grid, zones, or previous soil sampling points
* View fertilizer and nutrient recommendations
* Send recommendations wirelessly using Raven Slingshot®
* Export data as a shapefile
* Receive rainfall estimates updated to the hour for each field
* Drive or draw new field boundaries
* Store and share data securely via the agX Platform
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH SIRRUS PREMIUM! Sirrus Premium unlocks advanced features:
* Advanced Fertilizer Recommendation Editor – Edit variable rate recommendations by total product or cost
* Product Labels/SDS – View up to date product information, labels, SDS and store for offline use
* Variety Tech Sheets – View and share variety traits/information and store for offline use
* Premium Reports – Beautiful PDF reports that cover your Scouting and Recommendation communication needs
* Recents Search – A tool to increase efficiency in recommendation creation by sourcing previous activities
* $49.99 Monthly, $499.99 Annually
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Sirrus Premium subscription prices may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Sirrus v. 4.6.1 (Patch)
- Fixed issue with shortlists not appearing after update
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome soil sampling app
This app has revolutionized grid soil sampling for me. I usually grid about 5000 acres per year and work for a company that does over 100,000 acres per year. This app has cut our investment of startup on a new grid machine, while speeding the process. Saving more money and making more money, a very nice combo from an app. If you are looking for a soil sampling app, stop looking because you found the best.
Great app! What I have been waiting for! Makes soil testing more enjoyable than ever with a good working software as this.
Keep up the great development!
Current version of the app has more features!
- Site-Specific Technology Development Group, Inc
- 117.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © SST Software, 2014
- In-App Purchases
- Sirrus Premium $49.99
- Sirrus Premium $499.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.