Be careful where you look, because something doesn't want you here. Experience a true horror experience made for mobile virtual reality. Works with mobile VR viewers.
Players watch the terror unfold around them with immersive 360 degree visuals and audio. This experience is designed for VR and headphones. Both are recommended to get the full experience.
• Designed Specifically for mobile VR
• Simple look-based controls that allows for easy pick up and play
• Look around 360 degrees in a spooky digitally-painted environment
• Virtual Reality head tracking makes you feel like you're there
• An environment that knows and responds to what you are looking at
• Binaural and directional audio
Sisters is a virtual reality (VR) experience. This means it uses a split screen to create a stereoscopic (3D) and immersive effect. To view Sisters you will need a VR viewer such as Google Cardboard.
- Updated for 64-bit
- Visual overhaul
- Updates to Google Cardboard
- Removed Blair Witch replaced with new 360 Video interstitials
Ratings and Reviews
Did you notice...?
If you watched impractical jokers, they used this on Sal, and I'm glad they did so I wouldn't freak out as much! But Sal's reaction was pure GOLD! I mean like screaming like a little girl, especially when after he took off his goggles and the room around him looked like the room in the game! Then he was major afraid of the kid dressed up in costumes that got closer and closer! He even used the chair he was sitting on when he was playing the game to guard himself from the kids! And he was like an adult! Like sorta forty!!! But I recommend watching impractical jokers specifically that episode before you are going to watch it, but it it kinda scary!!!!!!!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
This was AMAZING
I remember when Impractical Jokers did this, but I didn’t notice until later. This is such a good VR app. Instead of the roller coaster ones that get boring, they use things that will make you jump in your seat. This is a great thing to use with family. I made it through the whole thing after a few tries, but I still had to hold on to my brother while using this app. I totally suggest getting it if you haven’t. It’s short and easy to use unlike the other ones I’ve tried
The first time I played this I was on the phone with my friend and we where both playing it and everyone was saying how short it was but I had it going for over 20 minutes and idk if it was just because I would not turn around to look at the girl because when my mom played she kept looking back and died in like 2 minutes but other than that the game was really fun and jump scares where awesome
- Otherworld Interactive, LLC
- 312.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Otherworld Interactive 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.