‘The fastest way to audit on the go’
Site Audit Pro makes auditing simple. Record issues, take photos, add assignees and share customisable reports easier and faster than ever before.
Site Audit Pro helps over 40,000 businesses worldwide improve their productivity by making audits and inspections quicker to carry out and easier to manage. Whether performing a safety inspection, snagging issues, creating a punch list, or providing a quotation, Site Audit Pro will help you collate and share your findings on the go with customised reports to add a personal and professional touch.
- Record issues with a photo, add a title, assignee and comments.
- Annotate photos to highlight important information.
- Organise issues into projects, adding site and client details specific to each project.
- Share a professional audit report instantly, without the need to head back to the office. Share your reports as a PDF via email, Dropbox, iTunes file sharing and more.
- Print reports in an instant with AirPrint support
Customise Site Audit Pro for you or your business:
- Add personal details to your reports; include company name, logo, auditor name and signature.
- Change the content to reflect your industry. Instead of ‘Identified 12 issues’, why not use ‘Found 12 problems’ or ‘Examined 12 properties’? Site Audit Pro is adaptable to a number of industries.
- Choose from and customise a range of 8 professional report designs.
Site Audit Pro is great for:
- Punchlists / Punch Lists
- Site Walks
And so much more, whenever you need to capture and report important data, choose Site Audit Pro.
Download Site Audit Pro today to save time, improve productivity and make audits and inspections organised and hassle-free.
• A crash with saving photos to the Camera Roll on iOS 11.
What's New in 5.8.3
• Some users were experiencing a crash when opening the app after updating to iOS 11.
What's New in 5.8.2
• Photos will no longer deselect when adding multiple issues at once.
What's New in 5.8.1
• Large reports should no longer crash when previewing.
What's New in 5.8
• Today View Widget added - You can now view and share your latest report from the Today View screen.
• 3D Touch support - If your device supports 3D Touch you can now preview a Project directly from the Project List and preview an Issue from the Issue List.
• Better support for accessibility features - With VoiceOver turned on you can now get a spoken description of all the buttons, text and features in Site Audit Pro. We have also made changes to make sure that Site Audit Pro is still usable at larger text sizes.
• Changing text size on iPhone no longer causes a crash when switching between projects.
• Stopped keyboard from hiding cells in the issue list.
• Text in the Settings Tab no longer disappears after changing text sizes.
Ratings and Reviews
Pleeeeeeeaaaaasse make it possible to add more than a single picture to an issue.
Great app that is easy to use!
This a great app for those who have a working knowledge of the various regulations (OSHA, EPA, etc.). I can create a report on the fly or do final edits on my laptop.
Was a Great App
Needs updating, it won't email from my phone only my tablet.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.