Site Scan – Esri edition is a mobile app that makes it easy to collect accurate, high-resolution maps and models for Esri ArcGIS® users by using drones. Built with LAANC authorization, Site Scan automatically calculates and executes flight plans, allows you to download photos from your flights, and integrates seamlessly with ArcGIS®, letting you use your favorite maps as base layers.
- Requires Esri® & Drone2Map® log in credentials/subscription
- Requires compatible hardware: 3DR Site Scan drone, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, DJI M200, DJI M210, DJI Inspire 2, DJI Mavic Pro, or Yuneec H520-G.
- Simple and intuitive flight planning
- 4 autonomous flight modes designed for optimal data capture
- Video flight modes
- Collision avoidance
- Automated pre-flight safety checks
- Understand the details of your flight before taking off, including area size, approximate resolution, and the number of photos to be taken
- Transfer image data from the camera to your iPad
- Generate high accuracy maps and models
- Fixed issues related to the multi-battery issues
- Over the air firmware updates for Yuneec H520
- Other bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.