Site Scan is a cloud-connected mobile app that makes it easy to collect accurate, high-resolution maps and models using either 3DR or DJI drones. Built with LAANC authorization in the Field app, Site Scan automatically calculates and executes flight plans, pushes data to the cloud for analysis and sharing, and integrates seamlessly with Autodesk desktop tools.
- Requires compatible hardware: 3DR Site Scan drone, DJI P4P, DJI P4P V2, Mavic Pro, M200 series, Inspire 2, Yuneec 3DR H520-G
- Requires Site Scan account subscription for operation and cloud processing
Start a free trial today at https://3dr.com/trial/
For further information and pricing, please reach out at 3dr.com/enterprise/contact.
- Simple and intuitive flight planning
- 5 autonomous flight modes designed for optimal data capture—no piloting experience needed
- Video flight modes
- Collision avoidance
- Automated pre-flight safety checks
- Understand the details of your flight before taking off, including area size, approximate resolution, and the number of photos to be taken
- Transfer data wirelessly from the camera to your iPad
- Easily upload data to 3DR Cloud for processing and review
- Generates high accuracy maps and models
- Fixed issues related to the multi-battery issues
- Project list sorting
- Over the air firmware updates for Yuneec H520
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.