The Site24x7 iOS app is a free supplement to the Site24x7 monitoring service. To use the app, you need a Site24x7 account or you can signup for a risk-free 30-day trial from the app.
The Site24x7 App is made for website and server monitoring on-the-go. The app provides real-time alerts on your iOS device when a performance problem occur on your technology stack.
With the Site24x7 app you can monitor availability and performance of websites, servers, web applications, cloud, VMs and network even while on the move.
Site24x7 app currently entails you the following:
* Check website availability instantly within the app.
* View current status (up or down) of all your monitors.
* Get instant alerts directly to your iOS device via push notifications.
* Check process, services & network statistics of each server monitor.
Start or stop services of a server monitor, EC2 and RDS instances.
* Quickly view the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report when a website is down.
* Mark an identified downtime as maintenance.
* View availability by configured locations.
* Track configured SLA.
* View outage reports by time period break down.
* Graphical view for monitor’s response time.
* Find out which monitors are currently down and which ones are in trouble from the Alarms tab. Pick/unpick alarms right from the app. Admins can also assign alarms to technicians.
* Monitors are classified into web and server monitors for easy access.
* Quickly add web monitors right from the app.
* A dashboard for the MSP user that provides a quick glance at the monitor availability status of all customers.
* The handy monitor status widget lets you check which monitors are up, down, in trouble or under maintenance.
* The app also comes with an Alarms widget which displays which monitors are down and in trouble. You can also pick/unpick alarms directly from the widget.
* Add Monitors and perform admin actions from Admin tab.
Site24x7 is an All-in-One monitoring solution that offers full-stack infrastructure monitoring and end-user experience monitoring from the cloud. A policy-driven, AI enabled alerting and a comprehensive reporting engine complement the overall monitoring capabilities of Site24x7.
Site24x7 was born when the collective IT expertise of ManageEngine, a world-class IT management software suite and ZOHO, a SaaS leader for business and productivity applications came together to build a monitoring solution for IT and DevOps.
Site24x7's All-In-One suite offers the following monitoring capabilities:
WEBSITE MONITORING for End User Experience
* Website Uptime and Performance Monitoring
* Website Defacement
* Web Transaction Monitoring
* Web Page Speed (Browser)
* Mail Delivery Monitoring
* POP3/SMTP/IMAP Server Monitoring
* DNS Server Monitoring
* SSL/TLS Certificate Monitoring
* Domain Expiry Monitoring
* Hosted Public Status Pages
* REST API Monitoring
* SOAP Web Service Monitoring
REAL USER Monitoring
INFRASTRUCTURE MONITORING : Public and Private Clouds
* Server Monitoring
* Windows Monitoring
* Linux Monitoring
* 50+ Plugin Integrations and Custom Plugins
* Windows Application Monitoring including Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SharePoint
* Docker Monitoring
* Log File, Event Log and Syslog Monitoring
* IT Automation
* VMware Monitoring
* Amazon Web Services (AWS) Monitoring
* Microsoft Azure Cloud
* Amazon EC2 Monitoring
* Amazon RDS Monitoring
Monitor routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, and critical devices in your data center or your customers' efficiently and cost effectively.
APPLICATION PERFORMANCE MONITORING
* Java Performance Monitoring
* .NET Performance Monitoring
* Ruby Performance Monitoring
* PHP Performance Monitoring
* Mobile Application Performance Monitoring
You can access our website at https://www.site24x7.com/
- Now manage your multi-team IT resources under a unified console with our Business Units feature.
- Logically partition the monitoring data for each Business Unit providing them unique space
- Allow individual Business Unit to have independent user roles
Ratings and Reviews
IOS widget no longer works
The iOS home screen widget no longer works. Continually says “authorization failed”. Please address this as it was a very nice feature.
Developer Response ,
Greetings from Site24x7.
The issue has been fixed. Please update your app to the latest version 3.7.4. It should work fine. Feel free to write to us at email@example.com for any further clarifications.
Since the last major update the app make me enter my credentials every time I use the app. Is very annoying and useless like this.
Is a shame cause I have more than 200 monitors and now is useless, hopefully in the next update will fix this issue.
App updates require re-login
I have to re-login every time app is updated. Typing in my corporate account credentials is the last thing I want to do when I want to view the outage notification.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Please send across a detailed mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get right back to you.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Zoho Corporation
- 52.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.