By Marc Rochkind
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SiteKite is a simple, but full-featured HTML editor and FTP uploader that can be used to build and maintain a website. It's ideal for those new to website building who want a tool that's easy to learn, yet powerful enough to do the whole job.
SiteKite has all the essential features, including:
• Built-in editing and preview.
• An outline view of local files for the site.
• FTP upload of just the changed files.
• Find and replace, spell-checking, and other standard editing features.
• Settable editing font.
• Automatic saving. No need to ever click the Save button.
• Presets for multiple FTP sites.
• Creating and renaming of files and folders.
• Optional preview using the local web server, so PHP and other server-side languages can be previewed.
• Markdown support, with built-in automatic translation to HTML.
• HTML syntax highlighting.
• Line numbers.
• Auto indent.
If you don't yet know HTML, the best way to learn it is with HTML Teacher, also in the Mac App Store.
unusable keeps crashing
Worst program i’ve ever used. Wish i could get my $10 back. Program keeps crashing making it unusable for anything
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Feb 28, 2012
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marc Rochkind
- © 2012 Marc J. Rochkind
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor