By MaximumSoft Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your websites with you, everywhere you go...
Store online catalogs, websites, presentations directly on iPad, and access them anytime, anywhere.
Enjoy web browsing, even when not connected to the Internet.
- Sales personal gets instant access to company catalogs
- Web designers can show their work, even before site is deployed to web server
- Employes access valuable information, even when they are disconnected from the company intranet
- Students can study online materials, when they are offline
Increase your employees’ mobility and productivity by uploading company HTML-based catalogs, presentations, support materials to their iPads.
The app can show presentations on external monitors or projectors (requires VGA or HDMI adapter for connection).
Upload websites from desktop computers directly to iPad, either in web browser, or from iTunes.
You can upload:
- Zip archives (up to 2GB size and up to 64 thousand files) containing websites,
- Web Archives,
- single HTML files,
- PDF files,
- and any other files that can be viewed in Safari browser on your iPad.
*** YOU CAN TRY IT BEFORE BUYING ***
Still not sure if this app will work for you?
Try its free version "Sites-2-Go Lite".
What's New in Version 1.3
- Integration with Dropbox.
Store your online catalogs, websites, presentations as ZIP files in Dropbox, and use its app to "Open In" them in Sites-2-Go app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 13, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MaximumSoft Corp.
- © 2010-2011 MaximumSoft Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.