Information is the cornerstone of streamlined operational performance. Stream Services’ SiteWatch 2 app transforms your smart phone or tablet into a dynamic information platform. SiteWatch 2 allows you to monitor well operations regardless of location, and provides you true mobile freedom.
Key mobile features include:
- Alarm and time log push notifications are instantly display all of your well’s activity.
- Data can be updated as frequently as every 10 seconds, meaning cost saving decisions can be made in real time.
- Traces are designed to be interactive, enabling you to drill down into the trace details. Zoom in and out of trace data and touch data points to see exact values.
- The app mirrors the customized screen configuration each user has set on their SiteWatch 2 account allowing for seamless switching between your mobile device and computer.
The mobile app encompasses all core SiteWatch 2 functions including:
- Traces by time or depth
- Directional surveys
- Time logs
- Well information including driving directions to site
Viewing your drilling data has never been easier or more secure than through the SiteWatch 2 app. Regardless of your location all displayed data will remain accurate, up-to-date and easily accessible.
-Corrected an issue preventing the survey table from displaying the Dogleg Severity
-Corrected an issue causing instability with notifications
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.