SiteWorks for iPad and iPhone allows you to manage your sites supervision and punch/snag lists from opening to handover.
Forget about manual listings and paper drawings to carry out.
Discover how SiteWorks will change your workflow, enhance your supervision quality and save you a lot of time.
SiteWorks comes without any subsription or hidden cost!
Detailed observations (punch/snag list items) in a touch
- Place your observations (punch/snag list items) right on your pdf drawings, precisely where you want them to be.
- Define the building trade involved, stakeholder, detailed description, deadline, photos, etc, in a few seconds.
- Follow the works progress and modify your observations as required.
- Organize your sites, drawings and observations (punch/snag list items)
- Instant sites observations overview and statistics.
- Each site has its own original drawing library and a folder for any of your project building stages (freely customizable, example: "Preparation", "Supervision", "Handover") containing your drawings and observations (punch/snag list items) sorted hierarchically.
- Integrated stakeholders management and automatic Contacts™ app synchronization.
- Quick overview of observations (punch/snag list items) classified by stakeholder.
- Stakeholders statistics
Import your drawings at a glance
- by email, opening an attached pdf file,
- via Dropbox™, connecting to your account right from the app,
- via WebDAV, connecting to your server right from the app,
- via iTunes™, connecting your iPad to your computer.
- via any Cloud Service providing an app compatible with documents providers (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft One Drive, ...)
Share your reports, punch/snag lists as you wish
- Pdf export
- Excel report
- CSV export
- Email export
- Dropbox™ export
- WebDAV export
- iTunes™ export
- Export to any Cloud Service providing an app compatible with documents providers (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft One Drive, ...)
- Open reports with any third party app (Numbers™, GoodReader™, SignNow™, ...)
- Print your reports, punch/snag lists, right from the app.(AirPrint™ printer required)
Share more than reports, punch/snag lists
- Save and share your sites files containing all of your data (drawings, observations, photos, contacts, other buiding trades, etc) with stakeholders involved.
- Import sites files from mail, Dropbox or iTunes in a second.
- Merge data from other users with your local version of a site and stay up to date easily (merging inserts, deletions and edits of all items).
- Customize your pdf reports, punch/snag lists : Paper size, content, ordering and appearance (Cover Page, Logotype, …)
- Add other building trades, modify color codes and hide unused trades.
- Speed up your inputs by creating multiple standard observations for any building trades.
- Fast import of ArchX projects informations (www.archx.eu)
- Siteworks file import progress view bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Site Works excellence
I have used several punch list apps but this one is rock solid.
I loaded my whole set of plans in it from iTunes and began work.
Once your contacts are installed, I loaded a few more custom trade categories and away you go.
My thoughts this; if you have to "learn" and app, it's too much for me. I'm already running at full speed on the site. I need a solid app that is functional and simple.
This app delivers a prefect report in PDF, excell and csv (what ever that is). E,ail it to your subs filtered for that sub or mail out an all encompassing report for all to review.
This app, which is mainly used for punch list, is now my observation report. I have been using is to track multiple SOG moisture tests by 3rd and now 4th parties due to a dispute between our sub and our management. This observation report put that dispute to bed! Everyone can review the report and everyone is up to speed on this issue.
The best thing is that before I left the build site, the reports were on the way via email... I now move on to other issues. PERFECT.
I am also thinking of incorporating this into my daily report.
Very very nice. I have finally found a durable, professional and trustworthy report app.
I purchased this app to test out on one of my many construction observation trips. I really like it. I can keep my plans on my iPad and this ap and it reduces the need to bring plans, note pad, pens, camera... I have showed it to all the contractors that I have worked with since I got it and they have been really excited about how fast I am able to export the report with photos and locations for each comment that I took note of.
There are a few items I wish I was able to customize on the reporting level. It would be nice if it could be exported into word so I could edit some of the formatting and remove some of the extra spacing in lines and keep the observation information with the photos instead of getting separated on different sheets.
We use this app to do all of our punch lists on our commercial projects. The contractors and owners love the reports with floor plans annotated with the color coded pins. This app has changed how we did punches from the old way of collecting data on hand written notes, a digital camera and then spending hours compiling at the office. Now we generate the info and issue the report from the field within minutes.
Updates are timely and app works very well. Easy to use.
Only wish I have is that I would like to change to a Windows 10 tablet and use this app, but it is not available on that platform. Really this is the only app that I use on my iPad that makes me keep it.
- 77.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Nutes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.