Increase the number of your daily situps with this incredible training program. After this unique plan 200 or more situps should not be a problem for you.
- automatic training program for 6 weeks (Lite-version 3 weeks)
- pause timer
- reminder for next session
- data export into .csv or .pdf file
- weekly automatic plan difficulty adjustment (by test queries) beginning from the halfway point of the training plan
- representation of your training results with a graph
- each entry can be stored and deleted separately
- selection of individual training sessions
fix crash under settings (in iOS 8)
Ratings and Reviews
Where's the instructions?
Nothing wrong with the app. Tells you the number to do and give a countdown to the next set. The problem is the same for a bunch of these sit-up apps (and I've tried others): No explanation of what they believe a sit-up is. Just look at the icon for all the sit-up pas and you'll see a different picture of a sit-up in each one. Where should I put my hands? Elbows out or in? How far should I come up? How fast or slow? It's to just this app but most of them. Proper form is important, and also important to avoid injury. It would be nice to know what each of these apps think proper form is. For example: if you have to come all the up and touch elbows to knees (as this app icon shows), then this is a lot harder than say a crunch (like the app icon on "runtastic" app shows) where you simply lift your back off the floor. But that one has no video or illustration either. Frustrating.
Sit-ups 200 Lite
I found "Sit-ups 200 Lite" really easy to follow. Once you reach your goal you can start app again and continue to add on extra sit-ups as you gain strength. If you start out as suggested by ten app and don't try to rush it, you will achieve your goal and more. Try it and you'll see that it works. See what results you can get and share with your friends. I am sure that you will get the results you are looking for.
This is a great app! If you want to get stronger, you should get this app.
- michael heinz
- 10.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Lifegrit
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to full version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.