Six Letter Words - A word puzzle game for Word fanatics, crossword junkies and puzzle solvers alike! Why not give it a go?
Six Letter Puzzles
With elements of crosswords, word searches and some classic word games, this new twist makes the most of the 3rd dimension. It's easy to learn, fun and challenging!
Rotate your letters to solve the clues. There's no time limits, no order in which you have to solve the clues, no scores and no pressure, just the fun of solving a puzzle.
Solve and Set
Multiplayer via Gamecenter - Solve a common puzzle co-operatively. Set the clues for your partner, and solve the clues your team-mate sets!
Find as many words as you can from a random jumble of letters. Start with 3 letter words, then four, then five and finally 6! Each word with the same number of letters must outscore the last. Unlocked for free when a puzzle pack is purchased!
Please take the time to rate and review this game if you like it, and tell your friends. It's a great help!
- Added new puzzles to sets A, B and K
- Removed 'Prize Puzzle' mode
- Other minor fixes
- Added Set K - 9 free puzzles only available after completing every other puzzle!
- Tweaks to 'Solve and Set' Mode
- Added landscape orientations
- Integrated all In-App Purchases to the clue system, so sets can be unlocked with the clues you earn
- Assorted tweaks to game play mechanics and graphics
- Added 'Solve and Set' mode - multiplayer via Gamecenter
- Added new ways to earn free clues
- Added options to bulk buy clues
- Bug fix - iAds no longer display after any puzzles have been purchased
- Assorted fixes and tweaks to 'Word Builder' mode
Ratings and Reviews
Trying to figure out the hint system. If I buy the clues for .99 can they be used every time you buy a set? In the free app I can only get the first letter as a clue. In the paid version are their more clues. Hope someone can fill me in.
Next day....got the idea how to use the clues. It's a really good crossword that one can get hooked on. However, I for one used up the clues pretty fast. Can't keep buying them. I don't mind buying the puzzle packs. Buying both is just too expensive. How about giving having some hints in the app itself.
Still feel more than one hint should be made available without cost. Most other games work that way. Otherwise a great word game.
UPDATE: now it forgets I bought levels AND doesn't refund my clues so I'd legitimately have to buy the levels again to finish playing the games...
Definitely a fun game when it's working, but I bought an extra pack and the next day it was displayed as still needing to be purchased and the clues (currency) had been returned to my account. I purchased it again and all my finished games were still there. Same thing happened again, and when I repurchased it the saved games were gone. At least it gives me my money back when it loses track of what I've bought...
Fun and educational
This is a progressive word puzzle game that is hard to stop playing! it's just hard enough to be challenging but easy enough to be fun. It is necessary to buy credits to play beyond a certain point which is a minor quibble and the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. Overall a productive way to pass time.
- Ian Marriott
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 EyeSix Games
- In-App Purchases
- pack of 50 clues $0.99
- pack of 125 Clues $1.99
- pack of 250 clues $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.