Six Pack ABS by VGFiT
By VGFIT LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Six Pack Abs by VGFIT helps you get in shape, lose belly fat, improve your core strength and stay fit. Get your six pack abs with the most intensive range of exercises you can perform at home, outside and at the gym, with 4 levels of difficulty.
Developed in assistance of the professional fitness expert and athlete Valeriu Gutu known as one of the most inspiring motivational trainers in the game. His training style incorporates various technique including resistance training, high intensity interval workouts, metabolic body-shredding system. We provide high professional exercises and supersets that will get your Six Pack Abs in weeks. Inspired by the training routines of Valeriu, he honed and developed over years of training you will share exclusive workout programs that easily will shape your physique and boost your performance.
- 10 challenging Supersets from Valeriu Gutu
- 69 classified exercises for every difficulty level
- Exercises you can perform at home with no equipment or at the gym
- Superset mode with audio coach guide, music and timer that assists you during your workout
- Explicit video demonstration and text description for each exercise
- Photo guidance for each exercise and involved muscles
- Create own supersets with customizable exercises
- Professional advices and facts about abs you need to know
- Live support from Valeriu Gutu via Email, Facebook and Instagram
What's New in Version 3.4.4
Optimization for new iOS
Apple Watch app improvement
Minor bug fixes
This is a great app. I stumbled upon this by accident when I read that improving your core made you a better runner. I love how this app really expand some ideas on exercises for the core. Additionally it shows you exactly how to perform them and puts together plans to keep it very interesting. As much as I hate doing core exercises, this actually keeps it entertaining and new. Well done.
Abs are made in the kitchen
Seriously all these ab workouts give a false impression on how to "make" a six pack. Its diet. Get down to less then 10% body-fat (men) , and you will start seeing your abs. For me, it took over a year and about 8% till my abs started to really pop. AFTER that, you can use some simple ab exercises to improve your ab muscles. Until then you are just wasting your time and energy. Just workout like normal and SKIP the abs till you can SEE the abs, and then you can work your abs better knowing what they really look like.
Great for the price
Great app. I love how it coaches you through everything and uses the speak feature. Literally press play and away you go unlike other apps that have you reaching for your device every 30 seconds.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 17, 2017
- Version: 3.4.4
- Size: 83.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: VGFIT LLC
- © VGFIT LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes