Want to lose weight for 6 days and still tasty and healthy to eat?
Diet "six petals" developed by the Swedish nutritionist Anna Johansson and based on the principle of alternation monodiets, following strictly in a specific order: fish, vegetables, chicken, cereals, curd and fruit. 6 days of the diet are 6 courses monodiets and 6 petals on your flower.
In our application, you will find all that is necessary in order to comfortably and easily to adhere to all the rules of diet Six petals:
• Detailed description of the diet Six petals and its stages
• Calendar of diet in the form of a flower with six petals turns boring and difficult process in the game
• Tasty and healthy recipes for every day
• Keep your results and monitor changes of weight every day
• Synchronization with the application Health
Another, and perhaps the most enjoyable for all slimming diet principles Six petals - total lack of hunger.
Lose weight has never been so easy!
• Body Mass Index Calculator
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I've been looking for in a weight loss program. Looking forward to reaching my goal. It has a variety within the diet and recipes. I like the way I can track my changes of weigh everyday. This app is a great way to eat healthier and lose weight
This app makes me highly entertaining. I found this great app. Make sure you have a meal delivered fast, hot and delicious when ordering via the free application of food. I think that the right is compelling applications for women immediately install this application. Thank you.
It has changed my life
I just started using this app and it is helping me so much with knowing what to eat. A lot of good recipes to help with my new eating plan. The app helps me easily keep track of my progress. Truly love it
- Denis Prokopchuk
- 15.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Denis Prokopchuk
- In-App Purchases
- Recipes $1.99
- All the features $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.