Learn important 6th Grade lessons with these 15 fun and interactive games! Teach them advanced 6th grade topics such as statistics, algebra, biology, science, geometry, rounding, language, vocabulary, reading, and more. Whether they are just starting Sixth Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 10-13. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
Every lesson and activity is designed using real sixth grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 6th grade student will want to keep playing and learning! Improve your student's homework with these 6th grade teacher approved lessons, including STEM, science, language, and math.
This version includes 2 games provided for free, you may unlock all 15 through a simple in-app purchase.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for sixth grade, including:
• Number Sense/Theory - Absolute Value, Roman Numerals, Number Lines, and More
• Probability and Stats - Median, Mode, Range, and Probability
• Geometry - Congruency, Symmetry, Angle Types, and Area
• Consumer Math - Learn about sales, tax, tips, and other ways to calculate money
• Algebra - Use the distributive property, evaluate expressions, and solve for x
• Rounding - Round numbers to the nearest whole number, tenth, and hundredth
• Synonyms and Antonyms - Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
• Vocabulary - Learn the definitions of challenging words
• Spelling - Hundreds of spelling words of varying difficulty
• Reading Comprehension - Reading articles and then answer questions
• Word Memory - Use clues to match words
• Subject Verb Agreement - Pop balloons with verbs that match the subject
• Laws of Motion - Use Newton's Laws of Motion in various experiments
• Periodic Table - Learn about all the elements and how to use the periodic table
• Biology - Advanced life science topics such as biology, evolution, and animal classifications
Perfect for 6th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, language, algebra, science, and STEM skills used in sixth grade all while having fun! 6th Grade teachers around the world use this app with their students to help reinforce math, language, and science subjects.
Ages: 10, 11, 12, and 13 year old children and students.
USING FAMILY SHARING?
Family Sharing currently doesn't allow you to share in-app purchases. If you plan on using this app with Family Sharing, please look for the SE (School Edition) version of this app which you can share with your family! If you have any questions about this feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at email@example.com and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
Huge new update:
• A whole new category: Science Games
• 3 new lessons: Biology, Periodic Table, and Laws of Motion
• Earn rewards by playing games
• All new high-res graphics in every game
• iPhone X support
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun games but not enough
I would give 6th grade 4 stars because it had fun games to play. I downloaded this app because I have used it previously and I thought it was super fun! I liked how there were no ads and also it need had you beat the level. I would change that you have the option to play all the games instead of just one. Also that you have to pay to play the other games. I liked this better than 6th grade friendzy because this had a more kid friendly games instead o just questions.
So I was going to be a late beginner for school bc of signing up problems so my dad told me to use this it was pretty fun for a math game with races and interesting facts and you can take your time and don't feel pressured unless you play the UFO game but that's just how that game works. Over all I highly recommend giving this to your child!😀👍🏻👍🏻
Great Educational App👍🏼🙂😜
I think this game is a very educational app where kids can enjoy the time that they have to sit down and learn new things. I think this is very good to help kids get better learning skills and when things come in school like vocabulary, spelling, geometry they have a good feeling to good on quiz they take. I rate this app 5 stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- RosiMosi LLC
- 70 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 RosiMosi LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Games $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.