Sixth Grade Learning Games
By Kevin Bradford LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn important 6th Grade lessons with 12 fun and interactive games! The games teach advanced subjects such as geometry, algebra, probability, statistics, number sense, reading comprehension, synonyms, vocabulary, and more.
All 12 games are designed using real Sixth Grade curriculums and are modeled after Common Core State Standards. These lessons are perfect for kids about to enter 6th grade, or for the current 6th graders who need a bit of help mastering a specific lesson.
This version includes 3 games to try for free. You may unlock all 12 games through a simple in-app purchase.
* Number Sense - Absolute Value, Roman Numerals, Number Lines, and More
* Probability and Stats - Median, Mode, Range, and Probability
* Geometry - Congruency, symmetry, and angle types
* Consumer Math - Learn about sales, tax, tips, and other ways to calculate money
* Algebra - Use the distributive property, evaluate expressions, and solve for x
* Rounding - Round numbers to the nearest whole number, tenth, and hundredth
* Word Memory - Use clues to match words
* Spelling - Hundreds of spelling words of varying difficulty
* Vocabulary - Learn the definitions of challenging words
* Reading Comprehension - Reading articles and then answer questions
* Synonyms and Antonyms - Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
* Subject-Verb Agreement - Pop balloons with verbs that match the subject
What's New in Version 1.3
Awesome update with new games and features!
• Added 2 brand new games: Rounding and Subject-Verb Agreement
• Added progress tracking to the parents menu
• Updated and improved graphics in all games
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Fun games but not enough
I would give 6th grade 4 stars because it had fun games to play. I downloaded this app because I have used it previously and I thought it was super fun! I liked how there were no ads and also it need had you beat the level. I would change that you have the option to play all the games instead of just one. Also that you have to pay to play the other games. I liked this better than 6th grade friendzy because this had a more kid friendly games instead o just questions.
So I was going to be a late beginner for school bc of signing up problems so my dad told me to use this it was pretty fun for a math game with races and interesting facts and you can take your time and don't feel pressured unless you play the UFO game but that's just how that game works. Over all I highly recommend giving this to your child!😀👍🏻👍🏻
Awesome 😎 game
It's really fun I passed 6 grade now I am in 7 grade in middle school I just wish if you can make a 7 grade Version of this I loved ❤️ this game I just really want a 7 grade version 😭 like this but it can teach you about 7 grade subjects there is no 7 grade version just a game called 7th grade so the person who made this can you please make a 7th grade one ☝🏻 please please 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 03, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Bradford LLC
- © 2013 Kevin Bradford
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Games$2.99