Size Does Matter - See Things Bigger
By mOOncOw interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For the times when SIZE DOES MATTER this app provides you with an easy way to zoom in on text or anything else.
NEW: The only magnifier with an extra zoom in the screen's center!! Plus multi-functional flashlight!
✮ MAGNIFYING GLASS ✮
NOW NEW: Optional overlay of second zoom layer in the middle of the magnifying view!
Tap the double-framed button in the upper right corner to enable or disable the center zoom, and tap the center zoom view to change its zoom level.
This enables you to exactly focus on the detail you want to see, while still seeing the surroundings on a bigger scale.
Setting different zoom levels for the center zoom and the screen zoom also leads to great pictures!
The magnifying functionality is further very easy and intuitive to use and has the following features:
* Instant access to 1x, 2x, 4, 8x, 16x, 32x and 64x zoom with dedicated zoom buttons
* Seamless and unlimited zooming with finger pinch gesture
* Current zoom level information in upper right corner
* When the image is zoomed in, drag it with your finger to move in the whole picture without moving the camera
* Switch between fron- and rear-facing camera
* Switch on / off flashlight while watching the zoomed image with a single tap
* Tap screen to focus on any part of the image
* Take a picture of the zoomed image and save it to the photo library
✮ FLASHLIGHT ✮
In addition, you can use the SIZE DOES MATTER app as an enhanced flashlight:
* In Timed Light mode you can switch on the flashlight and switch it off again after a timer ran down
* Stroboscope mode enables you to use the flashlight as a stroboscope with any frequency - the frequency is adjusted on the go!
* In Morse mode you can enter any text and let the flashlight transform it into morse code. The blinking frequency can be changed in the settings.
* And of course you can just switch the flashlight on and off
✮ PROCESS MONITOR ✮
The process monitor shows all processes running on your iPhone/iPod at the moment. It marks system processes that started when your iPhone started last in red, and you can blend them out.
✮ PERSONALIZATION ✮
If you like to, you can personalize SIZE DOES MATTER by picking your own background picture from the photo library, and also set whether the device should go into sleep mode after a while or stay on continuously.
✮ ATTENTION ✮
Due to the nature of the app a camera is required on your device. The higher the camera's resolution, the better the quality of the zoom images will be. On an iPhone 4 and upwards the 8x zoom provides a well-readable image.
Also, please note that leaving the flashlight on for a long time can reduce your battery charge rapidly.
What's New in Version 1.8.2
Added Error Report Support
Doesn't work is an understatement
Loved this app when it was first released. Good mag with good light control and very acceptable photo record for comparison over time
Unfortunately. The latest version will not even open with current version iOS
Don't waste your time or money
Doesn't save photos any where and no response from feedback
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 14, 2012
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Matthias Fesich
- © 2012, mOOncOw interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).