Sizer is just about to make your life easier. Much, much easier. Especially if you’re in the habit of shopping for clothes online. Just think of us as your personal shopping assistant who always knows what size will fit you best.
After downloading, the app will guide you through a few simple poses while you get measured. It’s super easy, and our guide will be there to walk you through the process (usually it takes a few minutes).
Once you’re measured, you can see what size you are with a number of leading brands. We recommend checking in with us regularly as we are constantly updating our list of brands.
Welcome to the world of Sizer - where size is no longer an issue.
We have fixed a number of usability bugs and improved the measuring process.
We’ve incorporated a number of new brands and size recommendations
Ratings and Reviews
Quick and Easy!!
I’m so happy I found this app. It was so easy to use and scan my body and it got all of my sizes correct! I decided to leave a review for Sizer because it made online and in store shopping so much easier for me by eliminating the amount of returns and clothes i had to try on. Definitely try this app!!
Worthless app...snapped pic. But no results. Would immediately shut down.
Horrible - Don't waste your time.
I have been looking for a body measurement app that will scan and then output measurements. I was hoping to find something similar to mTailor that was ONLY for measurements without needing to buy a garment in the process. I thought that this app would fit the bill. It doesn't measure up for the following reasons:
1) It requires too much space from subject to camera to be able to "see" you. It advertises 10 feet, but it's closer to 12-14 depending on your height. At 5'2" tall, I had to have it more than 10' away.
2) It requires white walls to be able to take the picture/get the measurements. This assumes that everyone who would ever use this app will have blank white walls. Even light colored walls caused it to freak out. I ended up using my bathroom door.
3) During the measurement process it asks to spread your legs apart to measure the leg length. I ended up having to move my feet 3.5' apart for it to recognize them enough to take a picture.
4) During the measurement process it asks you to raise your arms up to measure their length. The guide image shows them slightly apart from the body hands facing down. I ended up with my arms straight over my head before it could recognize them.
5) Finally, it asks for you to place your hands in a football referee "touchdown" position and then rotate for the camera. It plays some elevator music while you rotate and then nothing happens. Once the music stops, if you keep on rotating it will eventually tell you "got it" or similar.
6) After all this is done, it starts to churn your results. But it won't divulge them unless you sign up with your email. Yeah, nope. FULL of nope. And even if you DO manage to put an email in, the app will freeze and say "sorry something went wrong, try again". So you try again. And it fails again, but it claims it has your measurements and would you like to save over them? So you say "sure!" and then it fails again. At that point, it's a long press on the app icon and tap that little x in the corner to DELETE.
This has to be one of the worst apps I've ever downloaded either for Android or Apple. At this point I'll have a software engineer I know with a background in metrology write me an app.
- Body Pass LTD
- 95.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Hebrew, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Sizer all rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.