Featured in iTunes What’s Hot In Productivity
Top Rated Family Calendar as Seen on ABC News, Wall Street Journal and more.
● Combines your family's events in the cloud, so you know everyone's schedule, anywhere, anytime. Unifies each family member's events from work, school, and home in a single app.
● Busy moms and dads can manage family events on the go from any iOS device.
● Syncs with the iOS Calendar app, so Skedi events are viewable in your favorite online calendar. So, there's no need to switch to a centralized shared calendar, family organizer, or planner. Requires in-app purchase.
● Gives you the power to delegate, easily assign activities and tasks to other family members, friends, and babysitters.
● Check everyone's availability at-a-glance.
● Receive transactional emails for new invitations and assignments. Also, get real-time push notifications with in-app purchase.
● Real "human" support at skedi.zendesk.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
● Personal data is kept private. Only other family members can view your calendar. Details of non-Skedi events are concealed from other family members. To reveal a non-Skedi event, simply copy it into your Skedi calendar.
● Your calendar data is secure. All data sent between the app and the server is securely encrypted using a SSL certificate.
● Syncs with the iOS Calendar app (requires in-app purchase)
● View Skedi events in your favorite online calendar (requires in-app purchase)
● Invitations and assignments
● Calendar alerts and email notifications
● Push notifications (requires in-app purchase)
● Spotlight search and iOS Today details at tinyurl.com/skedi-today
● Import events
● Share events via email and SMS
● Unlimited support
Learn more about Skedi at rodaxsoft.com, screenshots, demos, how-it-works and more. Check out our rave reviews too!
You will need a Skedi account before using the app. Sign up is free at tinyurl.com/skedi-reg. Important: Only one person from your family will need to sign up at our website. Your other family members will receive an email invitation to join your Skedi family network.
You'll want to use Skedi with other family members, to learn how to share your purchase, go to our website, rodaxsoft.com.
If you have any questions or problems contact support at email@example.com.
Works on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
Now Skedi has three distinct family roles Caregivers, Helpers, and Dependents:
– Caregivers can organize events, assign tasks and receive requests to accept or decline events and tasks, e.g., parents, babysitters, and friends.
– Helpers can organize events and tasks, but invitations are automatically accepted—that is—they don’t receive requests to accept or decline events or tasks, e.g., teenagers.
– Dependents can’t organize or assign tasks and invitations are automatically accepted, e.g., kids and vehicles.
To add a teenager to your family or update your family’s roles tap Settings (gear icon) > Family Members.
This update also includes some minor bug fixes. Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Second Tier App
They do not maintain the app. It is really second tier and disappointing. Customer service will not even respond to emails. Their app has not worked for weeks.
Great customer service
I initially had problems getting the app to work and was confused by it capabilities. The help desk replies quickly to help requests. When that was not working for me the president of the company sent me his phone number! I called and he answered all my questions, listened to my confusion and is making changes so this doesn't happen to others and he walked me through the steps I needed to make this app work for me. I look forward to Skedi's improvements that they have planned for the future. I am glad I stuck with it this app will make life easier!
Dads, You'll Love This App!
Kudos to the developers for repeating events. I have the premium version and as a husband, I love this app! My wife delegates things to me and I don't miss picking up the kids anymore. Plus, we both always know each other's availability because it combines my Google Calendar events with her Microsoft Exchange meetings from work. And I can see my Skedi events in Google Calendar too.
It's awesome, I can't do without it now.
- Rodax Software
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Rodax Software, Inc. Patent Pending.
- In-App Purchases
- Skedi Premium (Yearly) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.