Skee-Ball Plus is fun and action packed alley bowling game which you can now take with you wherever you go.
The game captures all the fun of the original arcade game, features a host of new game variants.
• Classic layout with multiple game modes including Call your Shot, Speedball, Horse, Hangman, and Head to Head multiplayer modes like Countdown
• New layouts with different scoring circles and combinations including Pachinko style play
• Dynamic layouts where the targets are moving, to challenge even the best players
• Ticket redemption for power ups, score multiplier balls, magic balls, new game boards and other goodies that affect gameplay, instead of just being window dressing on your shelf
• Hundreds of challenges
• Global and Category Leaderboards
• Ball tilt feature when you tilt your device, optional
• 3D camera tilt effect
Skee-Ball® and Skee-Ball Plus® are registered trademarks of Bay Tek Games, Inc. Used under license. All rights registered.
Skee-Ball Plus 2.0 is here!
Transition to full free download game.
Introduced new features:
- Weekly challenge - win weekly reward if you win at least 3 daily challenges through the current week
- Collector's Edition - you can now purchase and unlock all cabinets and game modes, it can be purchased as permanent feature
- Trophy Power Balls can be now purchased as permanent features directly from trophies screen or via shop screen
- Ticket Power Teller - it multiplies your ticket payout x3, it can be purchased as permanent feature - GREAT VALUE!
Ratings and Reviews
4 stars. Here’s why:
This game is pretty good, but it does have some flaws. First of all, it took me several weeks of grinding just to unlock a new stage (3,500 tickets). And just to let you know, if you score 200 pts, you only get 5-6 tickets. On the board there are two 100s, one 50, one 40, one 30, one 20, and the rest is 10. The lowest score you can get is a 90, and the highest is a 900.
The other thing I don’t like is that you have to go to the settings to change something called ‘Ball Tilt’. Ball tilt makes it so that the hall spins really hard in a certain direction, and as far as I can tell, the direction is random. It’s so bad, that in fact the machine gets ‘jammed’.
Lastly, this game is pretty addicting. You want to do challenges to get more tickets and power ups. This game is quite fun, but at other times is annoying and frustrating.
Just the right amount of challenging
I was expecting to download the app and after a few games figure out how to shoot 100 pointers every time. This has not turned out to be the case, although I have definitely improved my average scores I am definitely able to hit the 100 on every shot. This along with the challenges keep the game fun to play and addicting.
Better than expected. It’s kept my attention,
Got this on a lark, not expecting much. Turned out to be better than I thought. I’ve played much more than expected. The physics feel about right (for an iPhone game), the features are good, the play is good, and the bonus challenges are achievable but not easy. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is that there are no descriptions or documentation about what the locked game modes actually do; that is, if I earn enough tickets to unlock another game mode, I have to guess as to what “Speedball”, “Hangman”, Or “Call Your Shot” actually means.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting this issue. Actually based on this report we updated game with descriptions for locked game modes when they're in locked state. Thank you once again for pointing out how to improve the game.
Ocean Media Development Team
- Ocean Media LLC
- 121.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Ocean Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Tickets 5,000 $0.99
- Tickets 12,000 $1.99
- Collector's Edition $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.