This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SketchClub let's you not just draw and paint, but also share what you create right in the app to a fun and encouraging community of fellow mobile artists! Join creative people from all over the world, practice your art, and bring your imagination to life!
• Brush, Blur, Eraser, Fill, Pen, Pixels, Procedural, Select, Smudge, Text, and Vector tools
• Loads of built in tool presets plus thousands more from the community
• Layer filters for color adjust, blurs, edges, noise, vignette and more
• Layer transform with skew, shear, and tiling
• Super fast brush and compositing engine
• Up to 64 layers with configurable blending, naming, and color tagging
• Up to 16K canvas size with presets including standard 300 DPI print sizes
• Line, circle, and square shapes with automatic aspect ratio snapping
• Horizontal, vertical, and dual mirroring modes
• Canvas recording and export in full 1080 HD
• Background autosave and persistent undo history
• Universal binary supports both iPhones and iPads
• Over 6 years running of continuous updates
• No annoying in-app purchases or ads
• Brushes with high resolution shapes, pattern textures, and input curves
• Export sketches and presets to iCloud Drive
• Create and share custom brush presets in community library
• Pen tool presets include calligraphy, fountain pen, gel pen, and more
• Pen and Vector tools include simplify for smooth lines even with shaky hands
• Create smooth filled shapes and gradient with Vector
• Procedural Sketchy and Smooth for amazing fast results
• Procedural Bristles for realistic oil painting simulation
• Animated GIF export
• Configurable color themes to make Sketch Club uniquely yours
• Customizable shortcuts for single tap access to your favorite functionality
• Popup quick color swatch and size and opacity controls
• Floating reference image with color sampling
• New challenge every day and new competition every week!
• Massive library of shared brushes, templates, and textures
• Live stream and chat for feedback and fun while you draw
• Learn through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classes
• Follow other artists and gain fans as you share your creations
• Community whiteboard with realtime collaborative drawing
• Annual awards honoring some of the best creations each year
FOR THE PROS
• iPad Pro and Apple Pencil support
• PSD file format export
• RGB and hexadecimal color inputs
• Bluetooth stylus support for Adonit Jot Touch, FiftyThree, Hex3, TenOne, and Wacom
• Screen mirroring modes for presentations and demos
• Draw in Multiply, Normal, Overlay, and Screen brush blend modes
• Input curves with angle, distance, fade, pressure, random, speed tilt, and time
• Adobe Creative Cloud import and export
Create with us in Sketch Club today!
What's New in Version 2.6.3
Fix for lag with Apple Pencil on iOS 11
Updates for Wacom styluses on iOS 11
Love you all, have a great day!
The Best Art App for the money, hands down!
The best money I've ever spent, bar none. I have been on Sketch Club for almost 5 years now, and my art has improved 10 fold ( I'm not art educated, and self trained). The other amazing artists on Sketch Club are just amazing, and I've learned so much from them over the years. Jim Scott, the creator of SC is always keeping it fresh, keeping it running smoothly, and I can't thank him enough.
I have become good friends with so many people on D.C., and I wouldn't trade this app for all of the other apps I have combined.
If you are a trained artist, a natural, or someone trying to improve your art skills like me, this is the app you want.
Big thank you, Jim.
Love it loads, but.....
I love this app so much! I definitely recommend it to people who can pay for it. You can draw for fun, record videos on it, and it comes with great tools which is pretty fantastic. Honestly, I love making videos on this app but I have not something wrong with the app, but something I’d like to be added. While recording videos, I notice right after you get a selection of what speed you want it to go at. Though, to be honest, I would like there to be a choice where you could do no speeds and just normal speed. If you add this, it’ll help me a lot, thanks!
Best drawing app ever
This new update. Is awesome. Love the new look. I was a lil lost But learned quickly. Been a member for quite a while it's the best Drawing app I've ever used I've used several but sketch club is the best with a friendly community challenges and compos. Forums and white board and you can also create your brushes and upload to share I definitely recommend sketch club if you want a nice Drawing app
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 60.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Jim Scott
- © 2017 SketchClub
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.