Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sketch Club is a powerful digital art tool paired with a vibrant community of artists across all skill levels. Ranging from professional illustrators and concept artists to students and hobbyists, creative people from all over the world join together in Sketch Club to create, share, and inspire!
• State of the art brush and compositing engines rivaling expensive desktop applications
• Up to 64 layers with configurable blending, naming, and color tagging
• Up to 4K canvas size with presets including standard 300 DPI print sizes
• Brush, Blur, Eraser, Fill, Pen, Pixels, Procedural, Select, Smudge, Text, and Vector tools
• Loads of built in tool presets plus thousands more from the community
• Layer filters for color adjust, blurs, edges, noise, vignette and more
• Layer transform with skew, shear, and tiling
• Line, circle, and square shapes with automatic aspect ratio snapping
• Horizontal, vertical, and dual mirroring modes
• Canvas recording and export in full 1080 HD
• Background autosave and persistent undo history
• Universal binary supporting iPhones and iPads
• Over 5 years running of continuous updates
• No annoying in-app purchases or ads
• Brushes with high resolution shapes, pattern textures, and input curves
• Export brush and smudge presets to iCloud Drive
• Create and share custom brush presets in community library
• Pen tool presets include calligraphy, fountain pen, gel pen, and more
• Pen and Vector tools include simplify for smooth lines even with shaky hands
• Create smooth filled shapes and gradient with Vector
• Procedural Sketchy and Smooth for amazing fast results
• Procedural Bristles for oil painting simulation
• Configurable color themes to make Sketch Club uniquely yours
• Floating tool switcher and undo history that snap to screen edges
• Popup quick color swatch and size and opacity controls
• Floating reference image with color sampling
• New challenge every day and new competition every week!
• Massive library of shared brushes, templates, and textures
• Live stream and chat for feedback and fun while you draw
• Learn through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classes
• Follow other artists and gain fans as you share your creations
• Community whiteboard with realtime collaborative drawing
• Fun community projects like magazine, book, co-op murals and music videos
• Annual awards honoring some of the best creations each year
FOR THE PROS
• iPad Pro and Apple Pencil support
• PSD file format export
• RGB and hexadecimal color inputs
• Bluetooth stylus support for Adonit, FiftyThree, Hex3, TenOne, and Wacom
• Screen mirroring modes for presentations and demos
• Draw in Multiply, Normal, Overlay, and Screen brush blend modes
• Input curves with angle, distance, fade, pressure, random, speed tilt, and time
• Adobe Creative Cloud import and export
Join us in Sketch Club today!
What's New in Version 2.3.2
Fresh batch of bug fixes:
• Layer transform fixes
• Option in settings for quick pinch gesture, it now defaults to no action
• Fix for loading photo and it sometimes having incorrect aspect ratio
• Misc fixes from bug reports
Thanks for the feedback and bug reports!
One of the best drawing apps on iTunes
I absolutely LOVE Sketch Club. Everything about this app is amazing and easy to use. There are a wide variety of brushes you can use and tweaks you can make to them to fit your artistic style, and you can even create your own! You can easily access the layers and alter them to your will, allowing the user to create stunning artwork. The app is also very user-friendly, and you can pick it up and draw for the first time very easily. The community feature is also well-designed. You can upload your drawings and see others, make friends, and and make yourself at home in a wonderful community. My ONLY complaint is that when you export your image, it is at a lower resolution then when on Sketch Club. If the quality of the images could be improved, then this app would be absolutely perfect :)
Fran500 Sketch Club keeps getting better and more fun!
I use sketch club daily. After four years now,I honestly have never had a negative experience. My art has improved tremendously, classes, tutorials, tips and help from other artists, and most importantly, encouragement and support! Out of curiosity, I've tried other similar apps, to see if I was missing out on something cool. Procreate is the only one out of all I tried that I kept. I rarely use it though and Sketch Club has the community that keeps me hooked! I d have paid much more for this app, I did for some of the others, only to find them a waste of money.i encourage anyone to try Sketch Club no matter what skill level they are.
PS.....the creator of this wonderful app, Black Pawn, is constantly there listening to members and quickly fixing any slight bug that may occur as in any app! i just can't recommend this app enough!!
My favorite digital art app
Sketch Club is my go to digital art app, I was able to try them all and this was the easiest to pick up and run with. There is always someone in chat when I have a question, friendly encouraging community, and wonderful place to get some feedback on your art. Perfect no matter your age, my niece started with it at 5 (master of ponies) and my mom continues with it at 75 (lovely landscapes). I have sold my work professionally and this app is entirely capable of producing master quality work while still easy enough to navigate that a child can use it. I still consider the best $3 I have ever spent.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 29, 2016
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 50.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Jim Scott
- © 2016 Sketch Club
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.