Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SketchClub let's you not just draw and paint, but also share what you create right in the app to a fun and encouraging community of fellow mobile artists! Join creative people from all over the world, practice your art, and bring your imagination to life!
• Brush, Blur, Eraser, Fill, Pen, Pixels, Procedural, Select, Smudge, Text, and Vector tools
• Loads of built in tool presets plus thousands more from the community
• Layer filters for color adjust, blurs, edges, noise, vignette and more
• Layer transform with skew, shear, and tiling
• Super fast brush and compositing engine
• Up to 64 layers with configurable blending, naming, and color tagging
• Up to 16K canvas size with presets including standard 300 DPI print sizes
• Line, circle, and square shapes with automatic aspect ratio snapping
• Horizontal, vertical, and dual mirroring modes
• Canvas recording and export in full 1080 HD
• Background autosave and persistent undo history
• Universal binary supports both iPhones and iPads
• Over 6 years running of continuous updates
• No annoying in-app purchases or ads
• Brushes with high resolution shapes, pattern textures, and input curves
• Export sketches and presets to iCloud Drive
• Create and share custom brush presets in community library
• Pen tool presets include calligraphy, fountain pen, gel pen, and more
• Pen and Vector tools include simplify for smooth lines even with shaky hands
• Create smooth filled shapes and gradient with Vector
• Procedural Sketchy and Smooth for amazing fast results
• Procedural Bristles for realistic oil painting simulation
• Animated GIF export
• Configurable color themes to make Sketch Club uniquely yours
• Customizable shortcuts for single tap access to your favorite functionality
• Popup quick color swatch and size and opacity controls
• Floating reference image with color sampling
• New challenge every day and new competition every week!
• Massive library of shared brushes, templates, and textures
• Live stream and chat for feedback and fun while you draw
• Learn through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classes
• Follow other artists and gain fans as you share your creations
• Community whiteboard with realtime collaborative drawing
• Annual awards honoring some of the best creations each year
FOR THE PROS
• iPad Pro and Apple Pencil support
• PSD file format export
• RGB and hexadecimal color inputs
• Bluetooth stylus support for Adonit Jot Touch, FiftyThree, Hex3, TenOne, and Wacom
• Screen mirroring modes for presentations and demos
• Draw in Multiply, Normal, Overlay, and Screen brush blend modes
• Input curves with angle, distance, fade, pressure, random, speed tilt, and time
• Adobe Creative Cloud import and export
Create with us in Sketch Club today!
What's New in Version 2.5.1
2.5.1: Bug fixes. Thanks for your bug reports and feedback!
New from 2.5:
BIGGER AND BETTER!
• Canvases can now be up to 16,384 pixels in size on supported devices
• Sketch creation UI updated with print resolution presets and entry of custom sizes in pixels, inches, or millimeters
• You can now change the size of the canvas at any time with the new Resize button in the Actions Panel. This is great to work on a canvas at screen resolution then scale up and touch up for printing. This can also be used for cropping.
• Brush and other tools now have much larger maximum sizes. Brushes can be customized with minimum and maximum sizes.
• The pop-up color swatch has been updated to match the shortcut bar. You can open it with the swatch icon behind the canvas or also now by tapping and holding the color button in the toolbar. It can now be moved around and snapped to any side of the screen.
• The shortcuts bar and color bar now switch between vertical and horizontal modes based on what part of the screen you snap them to.
• Improved Apple Pencil support
• Support for newest Wacom styluses
• Support for newest Adonit styluses
• Improved palm rejection for all styluses
• New Dots procedural
• New Emboss filter - add some crunchiness or impasto like look
• New Triangle drawing shape in stroke panel
• Tap and hold the Save icon in Actions Panel for "Save as Copy" option
• Selection tool now works with mirror modes
• Enhanced French localization
Fran500 Sketch Club keeps getting better and more fun!
I use sketch club daily. After five years now,I honestly have never had a negative experience. My art has improved tremendously, classes, tutorials, tips and help from other artists, and most importantly, encouragement and support! Out of curiosity, I've tried other similar apps, to see if I was missing out on something cool. Procreate is the only one out of all I tried that I kept. I rarely use it though and Sketch Club has the community that keeps me hooked! I d have paid much more for this app, I did for some of the others, only to find them a waste of money.i encourage anyone to try Sketch Club no matter what skill level they are.
PS.....the creator of this wonderful app, Black Pawn, is constantly there listening to members and quickly fixing any slight bug that may occur as in any app! i just can't recommend this app enough!!
The current updates are awesome! The shortcut bar is fabulous, I'm not tech savvy by any means, but once I learned how to use it (with the help of other community members) I couldn't live without it!!!!
I love this app and I love the community. But if you're not into community apps, you can simply turn it off in your settings.
Five stars and more😊
PS for those giving five stars "but" you will find answers and solutions simply by posting your question on the community forum within the community part of the app. There is always someone with a simple solution!!!!!
Amazing tool for both Sketching and Painting
Sketch Club is an amazing tool for both digital sketching and painting. I've been using it for about 3 years, last year of it with iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. I use it regularly for life drawing (figure and portrait), and I've used it in diverse areas, from concept art, to photo manipulations, to t-shirt designs.
The tools and customization options are top notch. I'm able to adjust pressure sensitivity for my custom brushes just the way I like them, something I haven't been able to do quite as well in other apps. The whole interface is easy to use and efficient (efficiency was one of my big requirements for using it in 2-3 hour life drawing sessions). Not only are the existing tools great, but they get better with each update. Publisher of the app has an ear to the community, and provides solid and relevant updates, and provides great support.
If you're a digital artist without Sketch Club, you are missing out!
First, this app is phenomenal! There's a variety of different brushes and pens to use and the entire program runs extremely smoothly!
The only issue I have is a few minor bugs it just some features that should be in there app but aren't.
First is when using the app you have the ability to use a reference image without using an image load, but you can only select colors from the reference on iPads or anything that's not a phone.
Second, recently the Streaming audio has been bugging to the point where I can barely hear the person speaking. This is an issue especially since I can't even hear the audio in the first place without doing a million other things to be able to just hear a faint whisper of the streamers voice.
The final thing is that I have Rotation disabled for preferential reasons. Sadly this means I can't turn canvases on their sides. Whatever canvas I use it's always automatically vertical even if it's viewed as horizontal when creating the canvas. You could just say I could turn rotation on but whenever I do it makes the canvas lag and causes nausea whenever I try to turn the screen.
These are the only things I find myself concerning about when it comes to this app. Everything else is AMAZING but I'd prefer if these features were either added or fixed.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 07, 2017
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 60.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Jim Scott
- © 2017 SketchClub
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.