Sketch brings a fun drawing experience to anyone who wants to be creative, regardless of skill level. The Sketch community has millions of users and is an endless source of digital art for you to explore and enjoy. You can then inspire others by sharing your own art and join the discussions in the community.
* Draw creative sketches using fun brushes and tools
* Build advanced sketches with layers
* Zoom to paint fine details
* Inspire and get inspiration from other users in the art community
* Participate in collaborations and build on the work of others
- Multiple brushes, pens, and pencils
- Draw with finger, stylus, or Apple Pencil
- Fill tool
- Layer editor
- Photo import
- Background selector
- Color tool
- Image color adjustment
- Move, scale, rotate, and flip
- Pan and zoom
- Export or share as image
- Top lists and global feed
- Hashtags makes it easy to find your preferred drawing style such as comics, manga, anime, or portraits
- Mentions to interact and connect with other artists
- Customizable profile page
- Follow your favorite artists, like and comment on others paintings
- Share to the Sketch art community and get recognition and inspiration from others
- Personalized feed
- Search for users and tags
- Possibility to remove sketches, report, and block users
CONNECT WITH SKETCH ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Sketch is continuously updated and improved. Please use the latest version of Sketch for the best experience. New features include:
- More brushes
- Improved brushes
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely recommend it
I loving drawing by hand but sometimes I like drawing digitally and I don’t have a computer that can properly allow me to draw with a good free painting program. This app I feel offers enough features to fill my needs and after using it for three days while working on a character from my book I’m writing. I’m honestly enjoying it.
Having the layers really help because I can start out with a sketch first without taking hours and hours.
I saw myself reading other peoples reviews saying they couldn’t find the paint bucket tool. If your using IOS it’s easy to find. But I never used that tool once and I only using the pencil, high lighter and spray to fill in my work.
Apps nowadays make you pay to actually have the full thing or it’s litter with adds ruining the experience. This app however! Is 100% free.
With that being said, if you have experience with digital art, I would definitely say this app is for you. Simple to understand, very well handle and just food in general.
I don’t take the time to sit down and write a review but this app deserves it.
Where’s the Paint Tool?
I haven’t been on this app for about a whole year, but coming back to it, I have one question: Where’s the paint bucket tool? It’s really useful, and I don’t know why you removed it. If it’s not removed, then where is it? Trust me when I say this, but I LOVED this app when I first got it, but now, after two years have passes, I have no idea what is happening with the ap. It was fine before the updates where there! Sure the collaborations and hashtags were great, but was it really necessary to remove the paint bucket tool? It’s now really hard for me to draw. Just one more thing before I end this: Are you able to add “Correction” like how MediBang and Fire Alpaca do? It would be really helpful for the app! That’s all I really need to say.
I love it, some problems
yes, i realize that the process in updating the app takes time but it has been about month since i was last told to update Sketch when i go to do collabs with other people i get notifications saying " Sorry This sketch was created in a newer version of sketch, please update the app to open the sketch." Also using IOS a new software was added to the app i happen to be missing features like the paint can and ellipse tool overall the app is amazing and I will continue using it!
- Sony Mobile Communications AB
- 58.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Sony Mobile Communications Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.