Sketch It Make It
By Blank Slate Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calling all makers, students, and creators! Use Sketch It Make It™ to sketch and make things compatible with laser cutters, 3D printers, or CNC routers. Sketch on the app’s canvas with your finger or a stylus, and modify your design by dragging, tapping, and using simple gestures for right angles, parallel lines, shapes, connected endpoints, cutouts, and specific dimensions. Make your design on 3D printers by specifying height. Create fun or practical things like puzzles, models, laser cut jewelry, lamps, drink carriers, birdhouses, tabletop game sets, and more. This app is great for makers of all ages and abilities.
We can’t wait to see what you make. Send feedback, screenshots, photos or videos of your designs to email@example.com.
At Blank Slate Systems, our mission is bridge the gap between imagination and reality by bringing design tools to people of all ages in all sectors. We believe that empowering more people to design and make results in building a better world.
Features in Sketch It Make It 1.0
- Use 2D sketch recognition design surface
- Sketch straight lines, arcs, curves, ellipses, circles
- Connect lines to form shapes of all kinds
- Make lines parallel, the same length
- Create co-linear designs (designs built off the same line)
- Create right angles; make angles equal sizes
- Specify line length in inches
- Modify shapes by selecting, moving, and deselecting endpoints
- Modify screen views -- zoom, move
- Erase specific design elements or your entire design
- Undo and redo actions by dragging 3 fingers across the screen
- Save current design file
- Open existing design file
- Generate machine output for: Laser Cutters: PDF files, CNC Routers: ShopBot Pro format files, and 3D Printers: STL files (ASCII version)
What's New in Version 1.0.10
We've changed our name from Sketch It Make It to Zotebook. Please download Zotebook instead.