By Bohemian Coding
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please note: this is a companion to Sketch for Mac, and requires it to function.
Sketch Mirror lets you preview your Sketch designs on your iOS devices.
After connecting to it from your Mac, you can swipe on your device to navigate between Pages and Artboards.
Sketch Mirror scales your designs up or down intelligently to fit the screen resolution of your iOS device, and also lets you zoom manually to inspect individual pixels.
You can run Sketch Mirror on any number of iOS devices and connect as many of them as you want to one Mac client. Preview your iPad-sized Artboards on one device while your iPhone mirrors the smaller Artboards.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- Artboard detail view will now change the current artboard or dismiss the view when switching documents
- Improved scroll performance for larger artboards
- Fixed a bug that prevented large artboards to show a preview while animating from the document view to the detail view
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused large Cloud artboards to be shown as zoomed, and could not be zoomed out
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Mirror connection indicator to be shown when moving from the background to the foreground