Sketch Painter – Painting, Drawing, Sketching Illustrations on Unlimited Size Canvas with free Paint Brush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sketch Painter is the intuitive drawing tool with resolution independent vector illustration that allows you to create stunning sketches with very little effort. You can quickly and easily rasterizing photos; mucking around any image for drawing practice; drawing anime and beautiful line art; doing lettering.
Again, it is an interesting tool to make your own scribble which is very essential for professional or amateur artist.
Sketch Painter Features:
- Unique Brush System:
- Comes with three fountain tools: two pens, a brush.
- Transparency, Stroke size, Pressure-sensitive could be adjusted.
- Rapidly adjust the brush size.
- Various high-quality natural brushes ( Available in In-app purchase )
- Simple and Powerful Interface:
- Unlimited size canvas.
- Undo / Redo function (Unlimited steps!). Swipe the undo/redo button to toggle back and forth.
- Import photos from your device as a reference and draw over your image.
- Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Two finger pan & zoom navigation. Fluidly zoom in while drawing to create fine details, and zoom out to see a complete view and add larger elements.
- High Resolution Vector Illustration (In-App ):
- Vectorized images：Vectorization refers to the process of converting raster graphics into vector graphics. With the unique technique, you can shrink or enlarge photo without distortion or changing important visual content. Or you can extract the image contour only.
- Advanced Layering System ( In-App ):
- There are two layers which are free to all users.
- Supports unlimited size drawing, up to 20 layers
- Re-order the Layers
- Move the layer interactively using Multi-Touch
- Add, delete a Layer
- Show, hide a Layer
- Artwork Gallery:
- Choose 50 kinds of background templates from template library.
- Export to image file.
- Export big files in PDF format and share it over email ( In-App ).
- Share your artworks to facebook, twitter, email, and so on.
- Print painting at any size with the easy work of My Brushes Pro. Yet you should have My Brushes Pro already.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.10
Optimized for new system
Could use some upgrades...
Its pretty useful if you just want to do a quick sketch or doodle, but not for all out drawing and/or coloring.
Its hard to get a color back after you switched to another color or if you exited the app cause of some errand. It would be nice if an eyedropper tool was added to fix that annoyance.
Another thing that I don't like is that sometime when I save, the entire picture isn't always there. I mean, sure it's just a corner or side that's not really important, but it makes the illustration look weird. So if you could possibly add or whatever an option to choose the area you want to save would be nice.
And the eraser. The eraser is pretty annoying with how you can't change the size, so I always end up getting rid of more than a small mistake. Like I'm drawing a face and I accidentally end up getting a spot of ... Green onto the white part of the eye. I zoom in, use the eraser, and accidentally end up getting rid of the entire eye.
It would also be nice if you could include like a duplicating/rotating tool so you can make eyes and/or comics easier.
I understand that adding in some of those things, like the save and last thing, could be a bit difficult, so you dont have to do that.
ANYWAY, other than the things mentioned above, the app is pretty good.
I HOPE THIS REVIEW MAKES SENSE
I AM NOT THE BEST AT WRITING SO PLEASE EXCUSE ANY AND ALL ERRORS
This app has been graceful for me when I first got it but every couple of times I open it or every couple of minutes it auto-closes the app making me frustrating and loosing my color I was using. It would also be really great if you could add one of those tongs but for colors so I don't have to try and re find the color while accidentally overlapping making my original color, a darker shade.
Crashes a lot
The app is fun but I can't get some features to work. It crashes often but you can recover previous work. Saving a drawing takes an inordinate period of time. The Help feature is lame. I paid the extra for the vectorization and layering but it doesn't work well at all. A more robust Help feature would be great.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 07, 2013
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: etinysoft Inc.
- © EffectMatrix Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- ALL Essentials$3.99