By Happy Mage
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Warriors engage in a fierce battle against evil. The dark lord has fallen. But The warriors never backed down. Once the dark lord has come back to life, the more intense war begins!
Take up the most epic challenge in this colossal adventure game: Sketch Soldiers!
Let this unique finger-action game take you to the summit of Middle Ages: Be prepared for hours of gaming and visual entertainment.
Plunge deep into the heart of the action!
- iPhone-specific controls: create your warrior by drawing shapes. Summon warriors to draw specific shapes. Each shape can summon a certain type of soldier.
- Organize,train and deploy your warriors and unleash their powerful skills by upgrading them.
- Travel to the Middle Ages: Wage wars against the forces of evil in pre-Renaissance environments.
- Lead the Eventide Army and the most phenomenal mythical creatures ever existed: Hoplite, Paladin, Pikeman, Ninja, Master, Grandmaster, Specter, Wizard, Devilsaur and other majestic immortals worthy of your power and might!
- Perfect combination of East and West: Ninja, Panda and the Paladin form an epic team!
This game's art is very cool and Patapon-inspired. The sound is nothing special but not atrocious, and the resolution is low (game looks fuzzy). The frustrating part, however, is the gameplay. Soldiers take about 7 seconds from the time you draw them to actually start attacking, and in the heat of battle this results in soldiers that are half dead by the time they actually get to attack. I'm constantly cursing the uselessness of my soldiers as their friends are dying while they waste precious seconds floating to the ground and then doing some flamboyant animation before they crawl at glacial speed to enter the fight. Snipers have taken up to 10 seconds to event fire their weapons after hitting the ground. Ridiculous. I give this game props for the visual style, but execution was really poor and the gameplay leaves much to be desired. P.S. If you want to be able to make more than 3 soldiers per minute, you'd better be ready to shell out for the premium currency.
Best game on my phone
Simple and yet strategy can get as high level as you make it. Amazing, never crashes. So much fun and the in-app currency is not necessary to buy extra to beat the game like some B.S. Free games where you end up being forced to buy in game currency to finish it. It's great!
Good Games Deserve Good Reviews
This is a good simple game. Interface and scoring is a lot like Angry Birds, this is a great game for if you're bored or waiting for something, but yet it can keep you playing for a long time. A wonderful, free masterpiece.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jun 22, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 40.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Happy Mage Limited
- © Uwingame
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- package of 100 Gems$0.99
- package of 525 Gems$4.99
- package of 1100 Gems$9.99
- package of 3,660 Gems$29.99
- package of 2,400 Gems$19.99
- package of 13,000 Gems$99.99
- package of 6,250 Gems$49.99