SketchAR is for those who have always wanted but have never been able to draw. It is an application through which the user sees a virtual image on the surface of which they are planning to trace a sketch. In addition to this, the app is designed for professional artists as a simple and convenient way to trace sketches onto any desired surface (e.g., canvas, wall, etc.).
- If you want to draw on big surfaces such as a wall or large canvas you have to use a smartphone with AR Kit!
- For other smartphones, SketchAR will work correctly only on an A4/A5 size of paper.
FOR CORRECT DETECTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS!
- A bright enough environment. Every AR-technology requires a sufficiently bright room.
- Uneven crosses. Your drawing can be a little bit weird but if it’s too uneven it won’t be detected.
- Keep the crosses visible for your camera
- Don’t forget to use a clipboard etc. or your piece of paper will move during the process of sketching.
There are two types of purchases in the app:
Subscription and PRO version:
YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO:
- All lessons
- All library examples
- Add any image from a device
- All functions (surfaces)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
If something goes wrong or you do not understand anything, just ask us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Start drawing easily using SketchAR
This update is awesome:
- iOS 12 support.
- We added more than 100 lessons. More lessons every day.
- From now on, you do not need to buy individual drawing lessons and spend a lot of money, just make a subscription, and all functions will be available to you.
- We added notifications to not bother you, but to develop your skills. Please click OK in the pop-up window as soon as you update the application.
- And, of course, better tracking and retention of the virtual sketch on the drawing process.
Ratings and Reviews
The new magical tools for beginners that love to draw.
This is such an amazing app I’m 15 years old and I really want to be an artist and I would use online tutorials and videos but nothing ever worked but then I found this app and now learning to draw different positions and faces and all of that the only complaints I have with this app is it doesn’t pick up if I use a notebook that has rings so I just cover it up with tape I think if it’s possible to have the ability to chose the border if the paper so I can actually use my ringed note book that would be cool also it could use lessons for bodies and hands and faces and other things rather than just animals so I can have a step by step tutorial on how to draw a body but I’m fine with finding my own images to learn off of thanks and I’m so exited to learn more with this app
Counting on lessons added in the future
I bought your $13 dollar subscription, the app is neat and in it’s early stages! I’d love to see the app grow and my skills grow as well! All of the negative reviews on here are from kids who can’t pay change for an app they’re using on an IPhone 8 and beyond lol okay? The app will need more work on tracking your hand and where you draw but it’s pretty good for right now I think. You guys should add scenery photos, like a tornado ripping through a barn. XD I’ve always wanted to draw that perfectly lol 😂
Thank you, Brandon! Let us hug you:) We evolving the app every day with support users like you!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- SKETCHAR UAB
- 59.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SketchAR, UAB
- In-App Purchases
- Auto-Renewable Subscription $2.99
- Pro Version $13.99
- Man Portrait Lesson $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.