Learn to draw anything with SketchDraw app. This is an engaging ‘how to draw’ sketch app that will help you learn to draw just about anything on your phone at the touch of your finger or sweep of a stylus or on paper. SketchDraw comes with over 150 step-by-step tutorials for easy drawings and over two-hundred stickers to add that extra ‘zing!’ to photographs that you’ve taken. The best thing about it is that you are not limited to use the app on your phone – draw on the screen or use it as a guide to draw on paper. Follow those easy tutorials and you’ll learn to draw in no time without effort. Share your drawings with friends & family and have unlimited fun.
Drawing Categories include:
• Animals; cats, dogs, horses and more! Domestic and wild.
• Anime and Manga
• Body Parts; including a popular tutorial, ‘How to Draw eyes’!
• Fantasy; dragons, elves, dwarves and more will all come to life.
• Fruits; apples, pears, strawberries and more!
• Landscape; beaches, hillsides and more untamed wilderness.
• Musical Instruments; Let us make some noise with trumpets, saxophones, keyboards and drums – and the rest of the orchestra.
• People; Old and young, men and women, with a whole range of features to take into consideration.
• Vehicles; cars, trucks and vans.
• Weapons; guns, swords, machine guns and cannons.
SketchDraw is like an online tutorial library combined with a sketchbook that is accessible whenever and wherever your phone is, full of detailed step by step guides to drawing including ‘How to Draw a Person’, ‘How to Draw Animals’, ‘How to Draw a Dragon’ and ‘How to Draw Cartoons’ amongst many more including cars, flowers and birds. Learning to draw on the go has never been so comprehensive. You can import tutorials from the online library, create your own personalized library and even be notified of when new tutorials and stickers are added. This will ensure that you can continually progress your skill as soon as it is possible to do so. You can add/format text, change the color and texture of the canvas, use a color picker to get the lines and fill as accurate as you like. Stickers can be brought to the front and sent to the back for a layering effect around what you are working on, and you can share the finished result across social media!
Install SketchDraw app now and access a versatile library of drawing tutorials for you to do either on your phone or on paper, to begin to learn how to draw a wide range of subjects confidently and accessibly! And don’t forget, if you enjoy using the app, share it with your friends and family.
Updated app screenshots and descriptions localized.
- Speed App Pty Ltd
- 36.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Speedy App Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.