SketchTime - Quick Sketching & Photo Tracing
By Hansol Huh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“SketchTime simplifies sketching down to its essence” - Apple Inc.
“If you are looking for a way to just draw without all of the complicated art accoutrements, SketchTime may be the answer.” - AppAdvice
“It lets me do very nice quick sketches without having to think about the tools all the time.” - User
Sketching like it should be. Simple! Fast! Fun!
If you love sketching but dislike cluttered, complicated UI and too many option to set, SketchTime is your best choice.
SketchTime is totally optimized for quick sketches and tracing photos. It's like opening up a sketch pad, picking your favorite pen and just letting the sketches flow. Or you can trace your photos just like with tracing paper, only easier and faster.
Straightforward & Streamlined UI
• Simple, uncluttered and elegant user interface
• All the essential tools right at your fingertips
• Quick selection of pen size and color
Lifelike Pen & Paper
• Realistic and fast pen strokes like gel ink pens
• Photorealistic paper
• Pen/Marker/Eraser with various color & size
• Easily trace photos with adjustable transparency
• Import photos with various options (rotation, fill/fit to screen, color/b&w)
• Extremely responsive two finger zooming and panning
• Sit back and watch your sketches smoothly play back
• Twitter, Facebook and Email directly from SketchTime
• Various export options (rotation, transparent background)
• High resolution export (iPhone4: 1000x1500, iPhone5: 1000x1778, iPad: 1200x1600, iPad3: 2400x3200)
Extra Stuff You'll Love
• Support for all orientations
• Unlimited undo/redo
• Lock sketches (protection from being deleted or edited by mistake)
• Palm rest (only for iPad)
Universal & Affordable
• The best sketch app that works on all your iDevices
• Support for iPhone5 and retina iPad
• Costs less than a cup of coffee :)
‣ Website: www.sketchtimeapp.com
‣ Flickr: www.flickr.com/groups/sketchtime
‣ Twitter: @sketchtimeapp
‣ Email: email@example.com
* Special thanks to Simone Kirschning, Yongwoo Cho and Tetsuya Oku for the great sketches in the screenshots
What's New in Version 1.3
• New App Icon
• iOS7 Design
• Share on Facebook
Has great potiential - but not outstanding - yet
Interesting but not overly impressive - Developers need to make a way to export the "making of" videos. Add in export to DropBox or EverNote and you will have a app worth holding on to!
It is not doing it anymore and I love this App. Maybe out of storage on my part? I like the simplicity and capability to trace a photo., plus the two tools that complement each other. Love how si ole it is but now when I try to export it says it needs to be updated by developers.
Smooth and fluid and...it's just awesome :---)
I really like this app. Play back feature is such a great feedback tool.
1. Ability to rotate pictures ( landscape to portrait)
2. Ability to upload the playback clip entirely to facebook or youtube. Or just to save it as a video clip.
Thanks for this incredible app :-)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 26, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hansol Huh
- © 2012-2014 Hansol Huh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.