By IP Banc, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**NOTE: 1 star reviews about 'No Data' are out of our control. Data is pulled from NOAA. At the time of those reviews, NOAA's website was down. At any point in time NOAA can return no data. All features are available when purchased **
SkewTLogPro gives you one-touch access to powerful skew-t log-p charts. View charts using your current GPS location, airport ID code or lat/lon. Each skew-t log-p chart provides a visual indication of temperature, dew point, winds aloft, and wind speed at various altitudes.
** NEW ** Added support for Canadian Airport IDs
** NEW ** View charts along your route using 'View Route'
** NEW ** Added support for GFS for all locations outside the continental United States (Option in Settings)
* View many values such as CAPE, LI, LCL, and many other options through settings
* Save charts for offline use
* Ability to view Skew T Log soundings by touching a location on a map
* One-touch access to skew-t log (p) charts from anywhere in the United States.
* View skew-t log(p) charts using your current GPS location, airport identifier or latitude and longitude.
* Scroll forward and backward to view past and forecast charts.
* History list allows easy access to previously viewed locations.
* Select how many previous and forecast hours are charted
* Double-tap to zoom in for more detail on the soundings.
* Great for aviators, glider pilots and weather enthusiasts.
What's New in Version 1.9.4
-Added wind barb support up to 150 kts
-Added support for data outside the continental United States with GFS data (Route view not supported)
Does one thing exceptionally well!
I've been very satisfied! Makes SkewT useful!
Excellent tool for instrument pilots
Great tool for determining cloud layer tops and bottoms, and for estimating risk of ice. This app is a lot easier to use and a lot more convenient than using the government aviation weather web site. Looking forward to future enhancements. I check it before every flight.