Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Ski Pursuit app is the perfect tool for all skiers and snowboarders looking for fun and challenges. Thanks to this user friendly app, you’ll be able to track and record all your runs during the season, and share your stats with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. You have always wondered what is your average riding speed? The Ski Pursuit app will give you a complete analysis of your runs and a global recap of your season: maximum speed, average speed, duration, distance, ascent, descent. For each run, you’ll be able to see your line on a real map of the mountain, and furthermore, you’ll see what your exact speed is during the run by sliding the cursor with your finger!
Record your best runs; connect your app to Facebook and compete with your friends!
- Recording: maximum speed, average speed, duration, distance, ascent, descent
- Autostop: the tracker stops recording when your speed is lower than 1 km/h
- History: list of your runs, filter by sport, filter by period
- Map view: view of your run on a real map
- Explore your run: view of your exact speed by sliding the cursor on the map
- Share: share your stats on Facebook and Twitter
- Settings: Imperial/Metric units, countdown set up, autostop set up
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
- Optimized calculation of ascent and descent
- View of ascent and descent on the map (red/black lines)
- Possibily to ignore ascent datas on the run stats page (view descent statistics only)
- Possibily to ignore ascent datas on the global stats page (view descent statistics only)
- Transfer your runs to your new mobile phone! Export your runs from your smartphone and restore the runs on another smartphone
But needs more work.
The user interface could be a bit more intuitive. For example press start and then go for the countdown? PIA. It would be nice to just set it and go for the day instead of having to individually record each run separately. Taking off my glove to get the app going at the top of the run is the last thing I'm thinking of. Otherwise excellent re: stats and resort mapping.
I'm looking forward to future versions.
Pretty Good For Free
Good App but needs a pause button!
good app, but its need to work. often restarts on my phone
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 24, 2014
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: SKIS ROSSIGNOL SAS
- © Skis Rossignol SAS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.